First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait something that really will bother me is if they dont offer that brown and black two tone interior is it confirmed that's actually not a real option ???
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is also a Ford Performance Lift and 37s on another truck. I’m sure you can get a Badlands and just add the wheels and tires if you want. Same things a Sasquatch and still under warranty.
You can but for the past 3 days we’ve been told how the base model with stick can be badass, not just the higher trims. Now that’s basically just not true.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is also a Ford Performance Lift and 37s on another truck. I’m sure you can get a Badlands and just add the wheels and tires if you want. Same things a Sasquatch and still under warranty.
Yeah but these guys want some bizarre combination of a base model, manual tranny, big engine, and big tires. That shit doesn’t sell which is why Ford didn’t bother with a manual for the 2.7 or the 35s. There’s a reason they abandoned the real Bronco in 1977.

Fortunately I already own a Bronco with a SFA, V8, manual with crawler gear, twin stick t-case, bare bones interior, and 35s, so this new mall-rated one fits right into my garage.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol wat.

Ford is completely going the wrong way with this. Under promise and over deliver needs to be how they operate and all they have done is the opposite in the past 2 days. You can’t reveal something and then take it back and say it’s just for demonstration purposes.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah but these guys want some bizarre combination of a base model, manual tranny, big engine, and big tires. That shit doesn’t sell which is why Ford didn’t bother with a manual for the 2.7 or the 35s.
A lot of us just want what’s advertised, and shown with the reveal, which is the Sasquatch with a manual. That’s it.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol wat.

Ford is completely going the wrong way with this. Under promise and over deliver needs to be how they operate and all they have done is the opposite in the past 2 days. You can’t reveal something and then take it back and say it’s just for demonstration purposes.
Yup. The vehicles you use for a brand new reveal so 100% be something you can buy.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that's actually really disappointing I loved that interior. If that's also true for the white out package on the 4 door they showed I'll be very disappointed they would tease us like that
I can't find anything about the white out package anywhere. And since the interior on the other one was a "preview" I imagine that will be the same thing.

They did a reveal with "concept" vehicles. Thats the shit Jeep pulls

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol wat.

I 100% agree.
Just like with the white top supposedly being after market.
Though, he did say preview....?

Sponsored

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can but for the past 3 days we’ve been told how the base model with stick can be badass, not just the higher trims. Now that’s basically just not true.
Fair enough and I agree that sucks. Ford designed an awesome truck and has had a pretty disastrous roll out. The other guys is right though, those just don’t sell very well. I’ll be with him in my lux’d out Bronco listening to my B&O but I feel your frustration.

Jhovde44

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't find anything about the white out package anywhere. And since the interior on the other one was a "preview" I imagine that will be the same thing.

They did a reveal with "concept" vehicles. Thats the shit Jeep pulls
They had almost 4 years to show us concept vehicles this is supposed to be in people's driveways in like 8 months I dont want to see something now I'll never be able to have after waiting almost 4 years

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So pleased that all the pavement pounding Bronco fan boys are more disappointed than the Early Bronco purists.
I have no idea what this even means.
Sponsored