First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just looked at a 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline and I gotta say, it was really nice....we'll see how much they will give for my 2022 Black Diamond in trade. If I make a deal, it will be time to unload some stuff....a full set of Black Diamond rims (I have both the aluminums and the steelies and tomorrow will determine which set gets put up for sale) and an unused Bestop Skyrider (Ordered in February and never got around to installing)

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco went down the road for 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline 395495582_1431950610715861_2979682998472009515_n
Sponsored

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you make a deal I would have interest in the Skyrider. PM me to discuss details if you make a deal. If not enjoy it.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just looked at a 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline and I gotta say, it was really nice....we'll see how much they will give for my 2022 Black Diamond in trade. If I make a deal, it will be time to unload some stuff....a full set of Black Diamond rims (I have both the aluminums and the steelies and tomorrow will determine which set gets put up for sale) and an unused Bestop Skyrider (Ordered in February and never got around to installing)

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco went down the road for 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline 395495582_1431950610715861_2979682998472009515_n
@BAUS67

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Bronco and the Explorer are not even the same type of vehicles - if you are looking for a family car the Bronco is not it....

Do not see many Explorers at Moab....

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A Bronco and the Explorer are not even the same type of vehicles - if you are looking for a family car the Bronco is not it....

Do not see many Explorers at Moab....
FIFY...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife's mall crawler. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco went down the road for 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline IMG_0875.JPG

She had a '13 and saw this when I was checking on my Bronco order. It's got about 6K on it now. So far it has been good, rides better than the old one and more comfortable, but those would be expected with the platform change. I found more trim pieces not fully seated than on my Bronc, but eh, we all know how that Ford QC is. My biggest peeve is the dial gear selector. It is hard to explain, If you pull up to a parking stall and select reverse, to back into the stall, it takes an UNGODLY amount of time to shift to reverse. So much time that I am to the point of pushing the gas, trying to get it to shift, and then harder on the brake because I am afraid it is going to lurch when it does shift. THANK GOD MY BRONCO IS CABLE SHIFTED. If I select a gear it goes in that gear, not think about it for 30 seconds, that is an eternity in a busy parking lot.

All in all it has been good, it is comfortable, rides nice, it cruises at 100 quite well, it has a higher tow rating than the Bronc, it is RWD, I doubt you could put bigger tires on it, but I'm sure someone makes a spacer lift for it so you could, it has some skids on it but I would go much more than forest service roads with it. My wife made the mistake of saying "your not taking this on the trails" within the first hundred miles I had on the service road on the way to cabin.

Make no mistake though, it is no Bronco. šŸ˜

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco went down the road for 2023 Ford Explorer Timberline IMG_1230.JPG

Last edited:

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m trying to make a deal on a 2023 f150 lariat. Had the bronco, now itā€™s time for something bigger. Iā€™ve enjoyed it for 2 years and now Iā€™m kind of over the hype.

Beachbum

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry but it's not close to being as cool looking as a Bronco but if you need a soccer mom vehicle it would probably be very nice.

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m trying to make a deal on a 2023 f150 lariat. Had the bronco, now itā€™s time for something bigger. Iā€™ve enjoyed it for 2 years and now Iā€™m kind of over the hype.
My wife will never be "over the hype". I don't see our Bronco going down the road ever....and we trade vehicles like the seasons. Our neighbor (retired Army gal) got a Timberline Explorer last spring. LOVES it and she drives is hard and long every day. No complaints. She has a motorcycle for the fun vehiclešŸ˜‚

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the look of the Explorer Timberline but would never trade my Bronco for one.
Sponsored