PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The way Ford has treated SAC and the reservation holders is pretty typical of how most people treat West Virginia and it's people. As a born and raised Mountaineer, I can tell that this feeling is a common one for us.

But just like the people who treat us and our state that way, Ford will never see the awesome qualities SAC and the people here have. Loyalty, honesty, integrity, and a genuine care and concern to do what's right by each other.
Yeah, Garrett Co. Md, the Md county that is actually should be part of WV. Red headed step child as well...
Sponsored

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gets funnier when you realize the same account contacted me about warranty claim issue local dealer service doesn't want to handle, but that's unresolved and they're congratulating me on the truck.
Please elaborate

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please... do you really think they made a mistake when posting 'apart' instead of 'part' of the Ford family?

It seems a less than subtle extra slap in the face to me.
They don't start taking care of early folks soon and many will be apart from the Ford family.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please elaborate
Took delivery on a Saturday and drove back to NC. Sunday morning went to put the soft top back and saw some rear window clips on one side had snapped off (known issue). Contacted local dealer service first thing Monday, made appointment for them to look at. Also contacted Ford on here. At appointment, service manager declined it as warranty and estimated ~$800 to take top off, assess, and repair. Recommended I take it back to SAC for them to look at it if I wanted warranty coverage (5.5 hrs each way). TSB is just attach a couple pop rivets.

Declined their repair estimate, and have an appointment with a different local dealer next week. If they also deny warranty, just gonna buy a new rear window for $240. Wasn't gonna hassle SAC just because a local dealer was salty I didn't buy there. Ford customer service is aware. That's what made me laugh that the B6G account reached out to congratulate.

Sponsored

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery on a Saturday and drove back to NC. Sunday morning went to put the soft top back and saw some rear window clips on one side had snapped off (known issue). Contacted local dealer service first thing Monday, made appointment for them to look at. Also contacted Ford on here. At appointment, service manager declined it as warranty and estimated ~$800 to take top off, assess, and repair. Recommended I take it back to SAC for them to look at it if I wanted warranty coverage (5.5 hrs each way). TSB is just attach a couple pop rivets.

Declined their repair estimate, and have an appointment with a different local dealer next week. If they also deny warranty, just gonna buy a new rear window for $240. Wasn't gonna hassle SAC just because a local dealer was salty I didn't buy there. Ford customer service is aware. That's what made me laugh that the B6G account reached out to congratulate.
Terrible. I'm picking mine up on Friday. I'm 3.5 hours away. Likely going to get the extended warranty. Hoping one of my local dealers will handle warranty issues, but this is a fear I have. Hopefully you find someone to fix it.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Terrible. I'm picking mine up on Friday. I'm 3.5 hours away. Likely going to get the extended warranty. Hoping one of my local dealers will handle warranty issues, but this is a fear I have. Hopefully you find someone to fix it.
I got an extended warranty with SAC, but this shouldn't even need to utilize that on a part that was snapped one day after pickup.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi John, I apologize if you already answered this somewhere else, but what is your pricing looking like for Ford ESP/Extended Warranty Plan? I saw Flood Ford and Granger have some tempting price points. It seems like getting a bumper to bumper plan is going to pay for itself

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an extended warranty with SAC, but this shouldn't even need to utilize that on a part that was snapped one day after pickup.
True. Obviously you should be covered regardless. Just mentioning the extended warranty because my hope is that it will be worth the expense if/when the time comes, regardless of where I live.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John, I apologize if you already answered this somewhere else, but what is your pricing looking like for Ford ESP/Extended Warranty Plan? I saw Flood Ford and Granger have some tempting price points. It seems like getting a bumper to bumper plan is going to pay for itself

I am sure the pricing is competitive, but I am not sure exactly what the pricing is, I would suggest anyone interested contact our Finance department for more info.

/john

Sponsored

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let us know the outcome please

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anybody get scheduled today? Hopefully this weeks comments directed at the Ford account didnt irk them into cutting more allocation from SAC.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just the three slots for those First Edition reservation holders that chose Raptors were scheduled this week. Two of the three FE holders bowed out of the Raptor, so the two that took their place were two of the "hand raisers" on my list.

/john

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just the three slots for those First Edition reservation holders that chose Raptors were scheduled this week. Two of the three FE holders bowed out of the Raptor, so the two that took their place were two of the "hand raisers" on my list.
Only 3 total for May scheduling?? o_O

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So far, yes, but that's just Raptors. They can still schedule more Broncos. Raptor allocations are separate from Bronco allocations.

/john
Sponsored