๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F*ck FORD. That is all.
TBH there is not a day that goes by that my wife doesn't hear - "I want my fucchking Bronco" in case you're wondering "fucchking is mandalorian for "adorable", but it's often lost in translation and misunderstood when transcribed audiotoriorilly.
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

TBH there is not a day that goes by that my wife doesn't hear - "I want my fucchking Bronco" in case you're wondering "fucchking is mandalorian for "adorable", but it's often lost in translation and misunderstood when transcribed audiotoriorilly.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 9409A478-3D74-4A22-8CCC-E6AA804E3E8C

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sad, but true ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
@Osky305 shall we take bets?!๐Ÿ˜
I think we HAVE to take bets. Sadly I still think @Osky305 will be last due to his blocked accounts on Twitter. Plus, I heard on the news that there was some guy slapping bronco bumpers down in Miami and I could only think of one personโ€ฆ

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody with a delivered 2 door, did you get rear carpet floor mats or just the fronts? Mi e came with front mats only was just trying to find out if this is common practice or if mi e were left out?

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Boomerang had a baby! I took it to my grandkids! It was my youngest grandkids 1st bday yesterday, so perfect time to take it to them!

Attachments

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a heads up, today we installed a new front bumper on mine, and we decided to undo the battery since we were going to be messing with the front sensors, I went to unscrew the negative and it was hardly attached to the battery.
And thatโ€™s when I realized thatโ€™s why my app kept telling me it was shutting things off in order to conserve battery power. Since getting finished and hooking the battery back up, the app not longer tells me it is conserving Power!!
I mean come on man, it went back to Michigan and they missed that simple thing?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we HAVE to take bets. Sadly I still think @Osky305 will be last due to his blocked accounts on Twitter. Plus, I heard on the news that there was some guy slapping bronco bumpers down in Miami and I could only think of one personโ€ฆ
Keep it on the low ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group meow-flirt

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Boomerang had a baby! I took it to my grandkids! It was my youngest grandkids 1st bday yesterday, so perfect time to take it to them!
Where do you get the mini bronco ? Like Ford dealer or something lol was it also on chip hold ๐Ÿ˜†

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a heads up, today we installed a new front bumper on mine, and we decided to undo the battery since we were going to be messing with the front sensors, I went to unscrew the negative and it was hardly attached to the battery.
And thatโ€™s when I realized thatโ€™s why my app kept telling me it was shutting things off in order to conserve battery power. Since getting finished and hooking the battery back up, the app not longer tells me it is conserving Power!!
I mean come on man, it went back to Michigan and they missed that simple thing?
This ain't surprising . Literally almost everyone had a battery that wasn't hooked properly. The people in the temperature control warehouse must have disconnected them every night so our broncos could get a good night's rest ๐Ÿ˜Œ

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was thinking more like Venmo some cash for your fave 6-pack or something ๐Ÿ˜
$69 ๐Ÿ˜ I know the universe is against me so either I lose 69 ๐Ÿ˜ bucks and get my bronco before you or I get my bronco after you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but I gain 69 ๐Ÿ˜ bucks

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absolutely sad to see there are still many that havent got a shipped notice yet. Ford is dropping the ball so hard on this.
Sponsored