First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely sad to see there are still many that havent got a shipped notice yet. Ford is dropping the ball so hard on this.
How are you liking the zone kit and 35s? I’ve got both sitting in my garage waiting impatiently for a bronco to be installed on.
Sponsored

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How are you liking the zone kit and 35s? I’ve got both sitting in my garage waiting impatiently for a bronco to be installed on.
I like it. My wife needed side steps as soon as we tossed the lift on though. I've not had a single person say negative things about the bronco out in public. It's a hit for sure. Having some kind of 35's just really make a bronco a bronco in my opinion. The stock big bend tire size just looks off. These need 33" MTs at minimum in my opinion.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it. My wife needed side steps as soon as we tossed the lift on though. I've not had a single person say negative things about the bronco out in public. It's a hit for sure. Having some kind of 35's just really make a bronco a bronco in my opinion. The stock big bend tire size just looks off. These need 33" MTs at minimum in my opinion.
That’s good to know, my wife’s 5’3” and our youngest is even shorter so I’m gonna start looking into a step solution soon. And I agree with you on the 35s, they look so good on these cars!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$69 😏 I know the universe is against me so either I lose 69 😏 bucks and get my bronco before you or I get my bronco after you 😩 but I gain 69 😏 bucks
I think thanks to our work on twitter we ain’t never getting a bronco

Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the email this morning. For some reason it is not comforting.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1654561761639
Yup. Mine said the same thing and it shipped 18 days later and landed at my dealer on day 42.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1654561761639
I know what you mean! I got the "built" email and "shipped" email on the same day last week, one hour apart. Not sure what to make of that. But, I'm hopeful...

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still no status change in my original (cancelled) build... In Production.

So I put a deposit on another one from a dealer stock, And it’s expected to be here the first week in July. Look at the dates:
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 5A0CFD04-055F-485D-B3F8-944C93F12DE7

My original order was a manual Big Bend with rear lockers but now I’ll be getting a auto base which is roughly $1000 more but at least I get remote start for those frosty days. And all the parts I gathered up will still work but now I have 2 sets of Steelies and 2 sets of all weather mats.

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got that email 3/31/22. It then went back in production and is on a stop sale hold now too…besides just being back in production..I might never get my bronco…😂

Sponsored

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Out of curiosity. Anyone else on the train from Michigan >> Ohio >> next destination 6/10 to Illinois with me? (presumably it's the westward train that went out the past friday).

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still no status change in my original (cancelled) build... In Production.

So I put a deposit on another one from a dealer stock, And it’s expected to be here the first week in July. Look at the dates:

My original order was a manual Big Bend with rear lockers but now I’ll be getting a auto base which is roughly $1000 more but at least I get remote start for those frosty days. And all the parts I gathered up will still work but now I have 2 sets of Steelies and 2 sets of all weather mats.
Noooooo!!! we will miss you on the big-bend-basic-manual-crawl-edition :(. The lockers are what makes the truck/solid-axle platform magical for crawling! But that price honestly ain't too bad.

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Out of curiosity. Anyone else on the train from Michigan >> Ohio >> next destination 6/10 to Illinois with me? (presumably it's the westward train that went out the past friday).
I’m on there with you headed to AZ!

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 1/17 build week finally shipped last night, missing the 5/20-6/4 EDD.

My '21 two-door Badlands Cyber Orange will be for sale if my four-door is in good shape.