Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to sign up at https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt through my phone. Once you enter your VIN, it assigns you your dealer account. Then set up email and/or text notification for any movements of your vehicle. At least that is what I hope happens. We'll see once the Bronco gets delivered.
For some reason it doesn’t do anything when I try to use it takes the vin and the captcha and then does nothing.

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my Bronco doesn’t make the trip to the dealer tomorrow. I will go back to yard to try and put an eye on our Broncos.

Hey, mine did in fact make its way to Tucson last night and I took delivery today. Very ironic that it’s taking longer to deliver to the Phx dealerships than to Tucson. Luck of the draw I suppose. Anyway, thank you again for providing the rail car info, which was spot on. I have a new found appreciation for our country’s transcontinental rail system. That was super fun tracking it all the way to El Mirage.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No photo for me. Strange, but kind of a little sad about it. Was planning on putting it on a frame in my garage. Weird, but I completely skimmed through this email. Was sent 12/14. I've been waiting every day for that photo email. 😅

Anyone else get this email? Mine was built 12/2

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 12.31.50 AM

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh my railcar is now showing as empty/released by the customer in Richmond, CA — does this mean they transferred the vehicle to another container or something? How would I go about tracking it from here? I can’t seem to find any history on United road anymore, and the vin’s shipment still says “inactive” from what I can see. Not sure what comes next 😅

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

finally got an update from my Dealer today and My Bronco was in Blue Island, IL as of 3pm today. At least I know Im not lying when I tell people that it is on a train between MI and Here. My Rail Car # TTGX697977 So now I can join in on the fun of tracking trains. LOL

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed most of the railcar tracking numbers have TTGX in front of them, mine is NKCR007478. At first, I thought that was because they were just CSX deliveries, but now I see someone's railcar number of TTGX is going the same way mine is; only hours ahead of me. Why do I have different letters? I've been tracking mine every few hours for the last departure locations.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed most of the railcar tracking numbers have TTGX in front of them, mine is NKCR007478. At first, I thought that was because they were just CSX deliveries, but now I see someone's railcar number of TTGX is going the same way mine is; only hours ahead of me. Why do I have different letters? I've been tracking mine every few hours for the last departure locations.
The rail car numbers are like a rail car VIN. They stay with the car for life, even when bought and sold, or leased to other carriers. It means nothing other than it is a unique, registered identification number.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639742196873

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way, your Bronco is on the INPOA 16 train, bound for Benicia/Oakland. Due in on Sunday night to the Benicia yard with 37 vehicle haulers. Mine is on INPOA 14, due in today. I added it to my tracking page.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639742615741

Briosabronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ASlaugh glad yours is almost there. Sweet to see another update on mine...thanks again for tracking for us! Guessing the ETA doesn't change until it gets to final destination, since this shows mine was only 1.5 hrs away at 5 am. Now to see how long it takes to unload and dealer get it on a truck!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@ASlaugh my railcar is now showing as empty/released by the customer in Richmond, CA — does this mean they transferred the vehicle to another container or something? How would I go about tracking it from here? I can’t seem to find any history on United road anymore, and the vin’s shipment still says “inactive” from what I can see. Not sure what comes next 😅
Hopefully the truck picking yours up comes quick! To me, this is the hardest part of the wait lol. My bronco has been sitting at the railyard since Monday (unloaded and released), waiting on a truck to pick it up (14.8 miles from dealer). Called my dealer again yesterday and he confirmed it's at the railyard still and unable to contact BNSF for an eta. With my fiancé's bronco, it arrived at railyard and we picked it up exactly 7 days later. I have decided the trucks don't want to deal with all of the freeway construction down here and waiting until they have a full truck to head this way lol.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No photo for me. Strange, but kind of a little sad about it. Was planning on putting it on a frame in my garage. Weird, but I completely skimmed through this email. Was sent 12/14. I've been waiting every day for that photo email. 😅

Anyone else get this email? Mine was built 12/2

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639742615741
I don't have my pix either and I also was also built 12/2. No love later though🤗

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know. I wonder if BNSF hires a truck to take it to Benicia, or did Ford change the plan as will haul from Richmond to your dealer. I hope it is the latter. You are damn close!!!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason it doesn’t do anything when I try to use it takes the vin and the captcha and then does nothing.
I had to refresh my browser on my phone and re-enter my VIN to get it to show the "register" shortcut at the bottom. I could not get it to work at all on my desktop.