Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Get some shops like 74weld to get in the business of making billet oil pans for different motors that fit around the Bronco subframe/Axle. maybe even dry sump. Someones gotta do it! The Bronco engine bay is actually pretty forgiving side to side. (if you dont mind moving batteries and modules out of the way). but the front axle and crossmember likes to get in the way.
Plenty of guys will make a custom pan, and I am sure someone already makes a dry sump for that block. Do not know where the coilover mounts are going to figure in.... It definitely would be a very tight fit.

If anyone can do it my money is on BMB.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BB's next venture :unsure: (A New kind of Portal) Financed by AFFIRM of course :rolleyes:
BB can't even program his own rack!!! how the hell do you think he could achieve this???? ROFL. here's how his would look....

20240418_110214.jpg

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like plenty of room to me....this is the 5.0 and the dimensions are nearly identical.

Ford Bronco 760hp 5.2 supercharged (GT500) Predator engine swap Bronco info thread rare-2023-ford-bronco-dr-racing-suv-is-a-hot-wheels-toy-for-adults-costs-supercar-money_2

Ford Bronco 760hp 5.2 supercharged (GT500) Predator engine swap Bronco info thread rare-2023-ford-bronco-dr-racing-suv-is-a-hot-wheels-toy-for-adults-costs-supercar-money_2

Knew they had gone to a whole new suspension on the DR but did not know if Multimatic had moved any mounts... These pics appear to be unchanged... You are right! that is good news!

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting ready to swap in my Predator engine!
Ford Bronco 760hp 5.2 supercharged (GT500) Predator engine swap Bronco info thread 1713464265000-n7

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Get some shops like 74weld to get in the business of making billet oil pans for different motors that fit around the Bronco subframe/Axle. maybe even dry sump. Someones gotta do it! The Bronco engine bay is actually pretty forgiving side to side. (if you dont mind moving batteries and modules out of the way). but the front axle and crossmember likes to get in the way.
It already has a different oil pan for a FDU and the oil filter is moved to clear front axel as well! That's the excitement about this new version of the engine!!!

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It already has a different oil pan for a FDU and the oil filter is moved to clear front axel as well! That's the excitement about this new version of the engine!!!
I don't really know what you're talking about but if Big Meats is excited so am I!!!

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

More than once I've thought how it would be nice to swap out ALL of this high tech JUNK that just adds cost and complexity and go low tech with a V8..... I miss my older trucks that were cheaper, more reliable and sounded better.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BB can't even program his own rack!!! how the hell do you think he could achieve this???? ROFL. here's how his would look....

20240418_110214.jpg
Anyone can program the rack with the excellent knowledge that you shared. It's almost paint by number.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More than once I've thought how it would be nice to swap out ALL of this high tech JUNK that just adds cost and complexity and go low tech with a V8..... I miss my older trucks that were cheaper, more reliable and sounded better.
I'm sure when the model T was a new thing plenty of guys said "man I sure miss my horse". It's all relative...once you are used to it, it's all nuts and bolts again!

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure when the model T was a new thing plenty of guys said "man I sure miss my horse". It's all relative...once you are used to it, it's all nuts and bolts again!
Man, I sure miss my horse. Oh wait, she's out in the garage cuz she's a BRONCO!!! :LOL: