Are orders for new units possible

nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Mustang, Tacoma, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi friends I haven't been on the forum in a while. I'm thinking of trading my Lightning for a Bronco... are orders for new units possible and what sort of pricing should one expect? I'd probably opt for a Big Bend model instead of anything too fancy.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi friends I haven't been on the forum in a while. I'm thinking of trading my Lightning for a Bronco... are orders for new units possible and what sort of pricing should one expect? I'd probably opt for a Big Bend model instead of anything too fancy.
Sure, you can place a custom retail order. But you would be best served to look at available inventory. May be able to find a MY'23 sitting that a dealer is extending a discount on.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you're in Denver, check out Sil-Terhar Ford in Broomfield. Im not affiliated, they just took good care of me when the ordering process was slow during the roll-out. The prices on their lot always seemed pretty good, and they are more than willing to negotiate to keep you happy.

I was a day 3 order and it was about a 2-year wait at that time, but when I finally received my Bronco, they threw in all kinds of things they weren't obliged to. This was during the period when other dealer were charging insane ADM (even on reserved orders) and they didn't play any of those games.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buy a softtop with kit for hardtop and buy hardtop from not Ford.

Surely with nothing too fancy you can find very close to what you want on a dealer lot.

Even though order banks might beb6 months out any dealer should take your money and put you on line for a 2025.

If anyone is looking for a baby blue Heritage 2 door there is one on lot near me.
Sponsored