First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well I did get a small update. Chat gave me the convoy info: # 10094346 w/ Hansen And Adkins Auto Transport. Unfortunately, can't locate a way to track them. Crazy its going to take 2-4 weeks to travel 5hrs from Atlanta to the FL Panhandle.
At the transport yards I have been to, there are thousands of vehicles waiting to be transported by trucks. How long it takes depends on how many are ahead of you and how many drivers they have.

And of course they don't want you to track their trucks. That's how cargo & semis could be stolen, carjacked.
Sponsored

Sobes

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1/17 Blend date 209/758
4 door BD HPR 7-speed
Options: MIC top, slide out tailgate, top & door bags
DIOs: Tow, abstract spare tire cover
Have had MODs and tear tag since 1-23

Dealer in Cleveland, 2.5 hours from MAP

Also STILL stuck 'In Production' Purgatory

Trying to stay positive; Maybe some new incentives come out while we are waiting.
I'm in North Ridgeville. Ordered mine at Mike Bass. I just checked their inventory and I'm the only OBX that isn't either In Transit or On Lot. At this point I feel like asking if I can just go pick it up. 🤣

Sponsored

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in North Ridgeville. Ordered mine at Mike Bass. I just checked their inventory and I'm the only OBX that isn't either In Transit or On Lot. At this point I feel like asking if I can just go pick it up. 🤣
If it helps I was a menace and went the day after it arrived. My salesman didn’t even know it was there! They did the PDI while I waited and I told them no wash, no front plate, and no badge. They forgot to install the tow package, so I had to return a couple days later for service to install it.

bmas

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just keep waiting, just keep waiting, just keep waiting.

In the meantime, a Bronco coming to my dealership that was built 2 weeks after mine has now been prepared to ship while I’m still “in production.”

Sponsored

SloppyJoes

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone’s FordPass showing an image of your Bronco? Mine is blank where there would normally be an image. Worked on my F150.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I feel like we should start another thread on its own named “January 18 and 19 Bronco Production Purgatory”
Add 1/31 and 2/1 to that. In same boat. I see same model and specs (HE 4DR) with build dates just a few days before mine already at the dealer and some after me that have shipped. Meanwhile mine just sits "In Production". Come on @Ford Motor Company #BeBetter.

Last edited:

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Add 1/31 and 2/1 to that. In same boat. I see same model and specs (HE 4DR) with build dates just a few days before mine already at the dealer and some after me that have shipped. Meanwhile mine just sits "In Production". Come on @Ford Motor Company #BeBetter.
Jan. 18th. still "in production"
Sponsored