MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's a whoops!!! Looks like the 2dr will live another day...

I could see a mordoor being nose down with the rear hung up, ready to be mounted!!! 🤣

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Bad Ass
The mordoor wouldn't have rolled down the hill!
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've heard that sound before. Fortunately it was my neighbors car jumping the culvert in my driveway and smacking into a 30 year old maple tree squarely in the rear.

I did get the call once to say my car was in the road. It was in gear, I guess it just didn't feel like fighting gravity that day.

Glad it turned out ok. Most of that will buff out, even the concrete.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a whoops!!! Looks like the 2dr will live another day...

I could see a mordoor being nose down with the rear hung up, ready to be mounted!!! 🤣

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Bad Ass
Some of you 2 door fellas are a different breed for sure. ;)

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first I thought that had to be in around San Francisco, then checked his location...

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where's the people mad at the neighbor for calling it a car?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hard to say for sure from the pic but that sure looks like the wheel is split open to me.
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Retaining Wall...Bronco wins! Screenshot_20230823_104352_Chrome

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A boo boo. Get it a band aid

PNW Guy

Badlands
First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 JKU Rubicon 12 Ram 3500 68 Mustang 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Retaining Wall...Bronco wins! Screenshot_20230823_104352_Chrome

These Broncos are tough!
Looking at these two pictures I would be a little concerned about how the grille seems to be out of place a little bit almost like the front frame rail got bent up just a bit. It appears that the fender gap to grille is bigger at the top than the bottom. And it might just be the light or camera angle but it also looks like the piece that goes under the grille and lines up to the fender at the fender flare is sitting out of place onto the flare. First picture I quoted blown up shows this better.

All in all it could have been much worse. Could have taken a bath in the lake at the bottom. And that crash bar probably saved most of your suspension from getting ripped off completely. Glad everyone is alright which is the important part.

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude.

You gotta get a lift/level kit for that house. Major Carolina Squat going on there

Stay away from Rough Country though.

bikesandguitars

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak, ‘22 Tundra TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any verdict on exactly how it happened?

A friend parked his near new Jeep Trailhawk in his driveway and came out later to find it 200 feet down the hill, totaled. Jeep sent a person to exam the wreck and stated that they would not cover it because the e-brake was not engaged. It’s in the manual, “the e-brake must always be applied when parked on a hill.”

insurance covered it.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow that's crazy looking! Glad the Bronco should be ok, and more importantly all the people are ok!

I had a car roll out of a parking spot in a multi story parking garage once. Hit so ladys car on the other side. Police, mall security and the fire department all came out. I felt terrible about it! She never even turned it into her insurance. I was like 16. Parents were pissed!! If I wouldn't have told them they never would have noticed. Just my luck

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a very steep driveway. It has claimed a few cars...you have to be very careful where you park, how much you're angled down, be sure to remember to park in reverse if you have a manual, be sure to set your emergency brake...and even if you follow all these points, you have to trust your gut.

Well, yesterday I drove home, parked, went through what I believed was my normal ritual, but I was a bit distracted. Ran in the house to sort a few things. Was there for about five minutes when I heard a loud bang. Got a text from the neighbor confirming the worst...the Bronco had rolled down the hill.

Past my driveway, there is a ravine lot that ends in a lake. That is always the fear...will something just keep moving, and end up there?

Well, the Bronco came to rest, very precariously, on a concrete retaining wall. It took out a bunch of shrubbery that I was meaning to prune anyway, and landed in a manner that sacrificed the capable bumper, the passenger tire and the tie rod on the passenger side...but somehow escaped any further damage.

I called AAA and my insurance company and got things squared away.

The tow company knows the mountain style lots in my area. They sent both a winch and a flatbed, with two drivers and a trainee.

Long story short, it looks like all this little adventure will set me back is a bumper, a tire, maybe a wheel, the suspension bits, and we'll see if any sensors need replacing. Oh, and some concrete touchups on the retaining wall. I'm already considering the spontaneous landscaping as a plus.

But from what I can see, no body panel dents, no paintwork.

These Broncos are tough!
That's the modular bumper, not the "capable"

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak