First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
**nevermind figured it out** it was stupid!!!

I need some help. Installed the ICON stage 8 suspension and now it won't start. I get nothing but a click and it won't turn over.
I had the fuel tanked dropped to access the rear suspension for replacement. After getting everything in and the fuel tank back in place I started it with no problems. Installed all the wires to the shocks and then installed ICON module under the hood. followed the instructions to a T. Took it off the jacks and went to start it, no luck. It clicks once but will not turn over. There is a check engine light on but my code reader says no active codes. Unwired all of the ICON electronic stuff and still no luck. It shows only full accessory mode.
Checked all the wire connections battery, grounds, everything is tight. the battery was low (I suspect as a result of trying to start it)Took it to Napa and it showed it was good but low. They charged it for me and I checked it with a multi meter, good to go. checked the starter fuse its fine. Made sure no wires were pinched as a result of the new suspension, everything looks good.
Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
check your grounds

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

**nevermind figured it out** it was stupid!!!
Please elaborate so next person won't act stupid.

Did you forget to put your foot on the brake when pushing start button? (just my first guess you tried to start while standing outside the vehicle)

Or was it in gear?
Sponsored