Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imma start putting real live ducks on as many cars as i can!
Oh, man ... if there are any seagulls(dump chickens) around .... dump a bag of potato chips on their hood/roof!

They'll all flock to it, fighting and squabbling over those chips!!!
Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People posting about a vehicle in an online forum saying they wish they had time to worry about this.....you really acting like you don't have free time huh?

I just wish people would default to not touching things that do not belong to them. Nobody thinks this is a MAJOR issue, nobody thinks they are a victim, nobody is spending hours a day thinking about this. I am not going to shoot someone touching my vehicle, I wouldn't even be confrontational if I caught someone doing it, I'd just kindly tell them thank you for the thought, but I'd prefer you not touch my bronco.

We just think it would be nice if you'd respect other people's property. Pretty simple ask.
Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? 1678496152009

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang, reading through this made me think for a moment I was back in the 40 section with the delightful folks at Ih8mud.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If somebody leaves something unwanted on your car and you throw it on the ground, who is the litterer?

Jason

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If somebody leaves something unwanted on your car and you throw it on the ground, who is the litterer?

Jason
Oh, that's a fun one, because it's you. If some rando tosses his McDolan's cup into your truck bed, and it flies out of your truck and smacks into a cop's window on the highway, who's getting the ticket? You can technically unload a garbage can of trash in someone's truck bed, and if they toss it all out in the parking lot instead of reporting the incident, it becomes their problem.

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
EVERY time somebody leaves something on my car, I throw it on the ground….
If you get a duck just put it on one of the dozen or so jeeps you walked by I am sure that they would love it
Don't let a good duck go to waste
Some people like a good ducking now and then

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I came out of Menards the other day and found a little pony, small beaded strap, and a card on a metal keychain hanging from my door handle. In addition to this mess was a small rubber duck shoved between the handle and door. I was bucked and ducked.
I truly don’t understand the fascination with this trend, but to each their own. However, I prefer that I was left out of this nonsense. I’m the type of person who parks at the far end of the parking lot away from all others to reduce the risk of others coming close to my vehicles. And, I definitely didn’t appreciate the metal key chain swinging in the wind against my paint or the scuff mark left on the paint from shoving the thing between the door handle and door.
I realize people have strong opinions about bucking and I’m not posting to spark another debate. I just want to know if there is some type of universal symbol or sticker I could place on my window that tells everyone that I don’t want to be part of this trend and to keep their trinkets for someone who may actually appreciate them. Any thoughts?
You can Duck yourself
Then the person that is go to Duck you will see that you have been Ducked, that way they can Duck off and find someone else to Duck. It would make their Ducking day to find someone that has never been Ducked.
See how Memorable your first Ducking was 11 pages

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't let a good duck go to waste
Some people like a good ducking now and then
I mean who doesn’t love a good fuuuu…… wait what are we talking about here ??

Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between the ducks and outfitting their Jeeps to look like they are decorated for Halloween confuses me.
You don’t like the juvenile “angry face” Wranglers? Lol

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Many of the comments here remind me of the excuses and arguments made by trespassers that I have caught on my properties. They all want to claim that they weren't hurting anything or that the place is so pretty that they just wanted to walk around and look at it.

If it's not yours, don’t touch it!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many of the comments here remind me of the excuses and arguments made by trespassers that I have caught on my properties. They all want to claim that they weren't hurting anything or that the place is so pretty that they just wanted to walk around and look at it.

If it's not yours, don’t touch it!
Pretty simple car show etiquette - look but don't touch. It's a damn shame some people need a sign to contain themselves.

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Jeep evolution, it started as a wave, then the soccer moms starting buying 4 doors & apparently didn’t get the “Jeep wave” memo at signing, then the baseball/football/working dads bought gladiators ‘cause they still needed a working vehicle but could pretend to clown around on the weekend, then the goofy angry face grills, then the lifts with low profile tires and LED’s under and in the wheels, then the damn ducks.

What scares me is the thought of this evolution with the Bronco. I did have a fun interaction with some Broncos passing me on the interstate, waves and thumbs up. But how long before I’m removing toys from the windshield as I come out of Home Depot?

For most people, it’s not the removing of the toy, it’s the realization of the dilution of the appreciation for the vehicle.
Sponsored