Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the capable bumper, I am getting ready to install the JCR winch plate and a Rough Country 9200 winch. I have been looking for I think a Baja bar. The bar that goes up and over the winch. Anybody know of one that will work with the JCR winch plate and capable bumper.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A neat feature of this forum is that if you scroll to the bottom of a thread you'll see related threads. Second one should help.

Edit: Well never mind. Apparently the Amazon add that all the links go to changed to a different item that doesn't even look available. I had it in a list in my account and it changed as well. Was similar to this, but the mounting was different.
RockTrix Black Front Brush Guard Compatible with 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL, 2019+ Gladiator JT - Steel Bar Grille Guard for Steel Rubicon Bumper, for 82215351 https://a.co/d/2LMqsvq

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A neat feature of this forum is that if you scroll to the bottom of a thread you'll see related threads. Second one should help.

Edit: Well never mind. Apparently the Amazon add that all the links go to changed to a different item that doesn't even look available. I had it in a list in my account and it changed as well. Was similar to this, but the mounting was different.
RockTrix Black Front Brush Guard Compatible with 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL, 2019+ Gladiator JT - Steel Bar Grille Guard for Steel Rubicon Bumper, for 82215351 https://a.co/d/2LMqsvq
Amazon switched my saved items around too but here's the bar:

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-spartan-overrider-bar/

I'm sure they'll restock on Amazon soon though.

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazon switched my saved items around too but here's the bar:

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-spartan-overrider-bar/

I'm sure they'll restock on Amazon soon though.
I did search and found the rugged ridge bar in the KC lights thread. When I went to look for it it kept taken me to a full bumper set for a Jeep. This is the style bar I am looking for.

It ask for year make and model. Did you just put in any 2 door jeep?

For the Rocktrix do have one or like me marking things until ready to get one. If you have it any pictures of it installed.

Thanks

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did search and found the rugged ridge bar in the KC lights thread. When I went to look for it it kept taken me to a full bumper set for a Jeep. This is the style bar I am looking for.

For the Rocktrix do have one or like me marking things until ready to get one. If you have it any pictures of it installed.

Thanks
Sorry I haven't installed one, I've inly seen it on those other threads. It's been on my Amazon wish list waiting for the right time. The one Lowcountry Bronco posted seems to be the exact one. I think the one the other guys bought was listed for the Gladiator.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks
No worries, sometimes it's easier to hunt for manufacturer if you know it but so much on Amazon is knockoff so it's hard to hunt some things down. As for the part, I don't think they're different 2 vs 4 door and I just have it on my list since I'm still waiting too. The KC lights thread is the install pics you want to follow, you'll have to drill holes in the capable bumper to mount but shouldn't be too hard to do just make sure you leave enough clearance on the grille.
Sponsored