Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had an older roommate years ago who drove a little Suzuki Samarai and was country AF. He was also an avid gamer, and had this off road race game on PS2 that was so awesome. We used to play it all the time. So much fun! And I'm not a gamer by any means.

Given that most of us prefer to be indoors playing video games, I thought I'd drop this out there in case you're interested:

https://www.ign.com/articles/expeditions-a-mudrunner-game-review
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expeditions can't be thought of as being a successor to mudrunner/snowrunner.. as it isn't. It's a very different game.. but its every bit as enjoyable with the right mindset!
Fair enough, I bought it, played it, returned it.

It had some nice features added (airing up/down, land anchors) but overall I hated the way they didn't just let you explore the map to do the missions, instead you had to keep going out and back into the zone.

I respect your opinion, but I'd much rather play snowrunner, or any of the previous games for that matter.

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fair enough, I bought it, played it, returned it.

It had some nice features added (airing up/down, land anchors) but overall I hated the way they didn't just let you explore the map to do the missions, instead you had to keep going out and back into the zone.

I respect your opinion, but I'd much rather play snowrunner, or any of the previous games for that matter.
Once you finish enough expeditions on a map it'll unlock and be more or less free roam.. still not the same though.

I am with you for the most part... I don't think it's necessarily as good as snowrunner either.. as I havnt played it since a few days after release.. and snowrunner kept me solidly locked to the couch for MONTHS lol..

Still decent though. Hoping that it gets better with new content/dlcs/mods.. I'm sure it will.
Sponsored