John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Honda acty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went from a 2017 Supercrew , to a 4 door bronco. The difference in fitting 4 grown adults is noticeable. Im 6'5'' and in the f150 another 6'+ person could sit with room. The bronco is not the same story.

I thought I wanted a 2 door so bad, then looking at it in person I couldn't justify that as my main vehicle. It would have just permanently been a two seater. The 4 doors with the seats folded flat give me plenty of room to have enough gear to do anything I want. With those deep sleep air mattresses I get enough room to lay down in the back with no problem when the front seats slid forward.
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I admit I miss having a truck bed, And the interior of the F150 was a bit more roomy and spacious. And it could tow, and had a nice back seat, and the HVAC worked, and it had more power, and ...

But for all the pros of the F150 - it was never just fun to drive.

F150 makes for a great work truck. The Bronco is for me to just have fun driving though.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends on the year of the F-150 honestly.

My Bronco is way smaller inside than the wife's 2020 F-150. Seats are far more comfortable though.
Bronco is as large or larger inside than my daughter's 2001 F-150.

Love the wife's F-150 on long road trips, but in town and especially in parking lots I absolutely hate driving it.

C-Note

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uh….keep the F150, ditch the Sport, and get a Bronco. Nothing against the Sport, but I’m not sure what it does better than the Bronco, and the Bronco is going to be 1000% more fun.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone gone from a F150 to a Bronco? Did the Bronco feel really small inside compared to the F150?
I went from a Gen2 Raptor to an F150 Lightning to a Bronco to a '23 F150 XLT.

The Bronco is a competely different animal. It's a small SUV it's not a large pickup truck. It's never going to drive as smooth as a pickup truck because it's just built different.

It's VERY SMALL compared to the F150. The Bronco is a weekend vehicle for me. My 2 kids are 5 and 3 and just don't fit that well in the back. SURE they fit but let's face it, they have ZERO leg room.

The f150 is a LOT more comfortable.

The bronco is very small inside in comparison especially in the front as well.

BUT it's a different animal.

I own a '23 F150 and a '21 Bronco. I use both trucks for different purposes.

Ford Bronco F150 to Bronco? Trucks4

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh….keep the F150, ditch the Sport, and get a Bronco. Nothing against the Sport, but I’m not sure what it does better than the Bronco, and the Bronco is going to be 1000% more fun.
Finally someone who reads all the posts before posting...

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone gone from a F150 to a Bronco? Did the Bronco feel really small inside compared to the F150?
Oh yes. It is noticeably smaller and the seats aren’t nearly as comfortable. Which is one of the many reasons we take the F150 on all roadtrips unless it is bronco specific 😂

I’m planning on pulling the seats from the truck to see if they fit or what it would take to make them fit and then get some F150 seats for it if possible. (Haven’t had the opportunity to test out any aftermarket options)

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco is real fun when you are maximizing the experience - doors off, no top, hammering the stick shift. If u r one of the people that will buy an auto, won’t take doors or roof off, and don’t plan to off-road it then something else is prob a better choice. It is a comfy vehicle and handles surprisingly well on the road, but road noise is exhausting no matter what top u get. Passenger room not the best… smaller than a 4Runner inside. Much easier to live with than a Wrangler as a daily driver, but if we are going on a trip we still opt for the wife’s Pilot every time. Couldn’t own it if I didn’t have a trailer to use.

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would keep the F150 and go with the Bronco (Not Sport).
I love having a full size truck for towing, road trips, and hauling stuff.

We take my truck on longer trips over my wife’s crossover.
The Bronco is our weekend vehicle, commuter for the days that I go into the office, and my zip around town and take to the city vehicle.

My truck is a pain to park, especially parallel park in the city. The Bronco’s size feels just right and easy to park just about anywhere.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an F350 and F550. The whole point of the Bronco was to have something small and nimble. Yes, it's smaller. No, it won't replace either of them, but it's not meant to.

Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My last two vehicles were a 2005 XLT and a 2015 Platinum. I am about to move into the Bronco. In production now. I loved my F150’s but I am actually excited about something smaller and easier to get around (65 YO). I realize it may not be as comfortable as my Platinum but we only jet three hours to our place at the beach mostly so we are not concerned about that. I went to the Lux package to get the features I had ( and used) on the F150 so I put a ton of thought in it. I am stoked.

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a similar feel going from my Gen-5 Bronco (F-150 based chasis) to my Gen-6 Bronco. It does feel tighter, but definitely still comfortable.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went from an F150 to a Ranger. It is smaller inside but still plenty of room for a larger guy. Then my Bronco came in and (2 door) it feels a little larger than the Ranger so comparable to my F150's. Measurements and cubic feet does not really tell you anything. It is how all the features are configured inside. My suggestion....go to a dealer and "try on" some Broncos and see how you like them. I do not miss my F150 at all and I owned about 5 of them.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, my 2 door Bronco (2021) is way smaller, but the front seats are well spaced in both - but the F-150 (2023) has more space. The F-150 supercrew is very roomy in the back, but no where near the room available in the F-150. I pulled the rear seats in the Bronco and it is about as roomy as the F-150 supercrew with the seats folded up.

I currently own both, and prefer the Bronco as a daily, but the F-150 for long road trips. It took a fair amount of work, but my Bronco with the hard top is pretty quiet now, still not as quiet as the F-150, but close enough to not be the factor it would have been when I first got the Bronco. On delivery, the noise was horrible.

Last edited:

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went from a 2016 F150 XLT Supercrew V8 to my Bronco OBX 2.7L 4 door Non-sas. In my case I wanted to down size a bit for navigating around town etc plus I’ve always wanted a Bronco. I’d have to say I really don’t miss my truck very often since I rarely used the truck bed. I will say the interior quality and the ride is quite a bit better on the F150 though.
Sponsored