Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This ' Just feels like there's a lot of disparity when it comes to metro vs. rural dealer allocation across the board. ' Seems to be true for me. Our dealer seems to only be able to get Broncos/Braptors by going on the open market and paying a premium to have one on the floor. They were only allocated 2 Braptors (I'm supposedly the first in line) and its been nada nada poopoo.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I need to know something really bad, I hit my former one up. Since I'm technically not in sales, I don't have many interactions with them unless it's a bronco question. My sales manager complains about the same lack of communication so it basically comes down to Ford is going to do what Ford is going to do. Frustrating when we look at dealer inventory around us and a dealer 60 miles away has 10 or 12 true stock units between units on the ground or scheduled and we've yet to see the first "stock" allocation. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have some lower level trim units to sell but retail ordered units should come first across the board. Just feels like there's a lot of disparity when it comes to metro vs. rural dealer allocation across the board.
For whole first year it seemed like Texas and Florida were getting most of the VINs regardless of assigned allocations and no where else. Agreed.

I know my dealer here in Raleigh is into their stock BRaptor allocations at this point (They had three GTs), so if you have a retail golden ticket early reservation holder still there unscheduled, that’s some BS.