First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford doesn’t want to schedule these orders, they want to use those parts to provide dealers who have huge ADMs “rare” broncos with SAS MIC and LUX. I bet in 3 months ford will be making nothing but high end models for dealers that have done nothing but been shady.
They're already doing it. One of the major local dealerships in my area (Northern VA) has a bunch of high end (Lux, MIC, SAS) Bronco's for sale from their inventory, not people who dropped out. And of course there's ADM on them. To their credit they did drop to MSRP for the Presidents Day weekend, so that's something I guess.
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the original date was Nov. it was extended to Jan. and now is march 7th. Which is the last day to amend your order if you choose to. NO "purge" was done. It will happen after march 7th
Thanks. For most of us without build dates, our anxieties would have be greatly lessened if Ford had purged those orders in November. Or at least emailed those order holders that their orders had been canceled and allowed their dealers a couple weeks to fix issues and get the orders back in and COVP.

@Alpha1_Silverback do you have any idea whether the constraint number that have been floating around include the non-COVP orders?

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. For most of us without build dates, our anxieties would have be greatly lessened if Ford had purged those orders in November. Or at least emailed those order holders that their orders had been canceled and allowed their dealers a couple weeks to fix issues and get the orders back in and COVP.

@Alpha1_Silverback do you have any idea whether the constraint number that have been floating around include the non-COVP orders?
All constraint numbers include the USOB (unscheduled order bank) so yes any numbers you are seeing will include the non covp'd orders. 2 separate systems. WBDO (order bank) COVP is another step. Can not COVP from WBDO, the systems do not talk to each other.

Commodity constraint numbers might not be updated until after 3/7? Usually those come out on Mondays, if they do, they will be inaccurate as surely there will be some purged/canceled orders on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Apprently a couple of months was not long enough for Dealers to reach out to customers and update orders and COVP. It was done immediately here. But all of my customers responded in a timely manner and are legit orders.

Some of the orders are bogus no doubt. Some are customers that are not on the forums, and forgot about order and without proper communication from dealer were/are clueless. All this lead to the 1st extension.

Also the 1st deadline was to get all orders 99'd out of that status and into a buildable priority code. I had 2 orders that were 99'd (as they were waiting the black mod top), finally respond that they did not want it anymore, so I canceled the order. Not sure if Ford would have canceled those b/c they were not moved from 99?

That was extended to Jan. Don't know for sure, but I would assume the numbers were too high to actually start the purge. We were not told that they did not cancel orders or if Ford did, I did not pay attention as all my orders were covp approved.

Then the $2500 offer came about and now the final push to COVP all legit orders. Im not sure if it will be 3/9 or 3/16 but I would expect a huge scheduling event! Of course this is just a guess and there is not inside info. lol

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All constraint numbers include the USOB (unscheduled order bank) so yes any numbers you are seeing will include the non covp'd orders. 2 separate systems. WBDO (order bank) COVP is another step. Can not COVP from WBDO, the systems do not talk to each other.

Commodity constraint numbers might not be updated until after 3/7? Usually those come out on Mondays, if they do, they will be inaccurate as surely there will be some purged/canceled orders on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Apprently a couple of months was not long enough for Dealers to reach out to customers and update orders and COVP. It was done immediately here. But all of my customers responded in a timely manner and are legit orders.

Some of the orders are bogus no doubt. Some are customers that are not on the forums, and forgot about order and without proper communication from dealer were/are clueless. All this lead to the 1st extension.

Also the 1st deadline was to get all orders 99'd out of that status and into a buildable priority code. I had 2 orders that were 99'd (as they were waiting the black mod top), finally respond that they did not want it anymore, so I canceled the order. Not sure if Ford would have canceled those b/c they were not moved from 99?

That was extended to Jan. Don't know for sure, but I would assume the numbers were too high to actually start the purge. We were not told that they did not cancel orders or if Ford did, I did not pay attention as all my orders were covp approved.

Then the $2500 offer came about and now the final push to COVP all legit orders. Im not sure if it will be 3/9 or 3/16 but I would expect a huge scheduling event! Of course this is just a guess and there is not inside info. lol
That's very helpful. Thank you sir!

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Huge scheduling event" I believe is absolutely true.

Granger is expecting 300+ in the next couple of weeks, and John (Stephens) sent an email out to his remaining order holders yesterday that he's expecting 88 to be scheduled in the next few weeks as well.

Granted these are dealers with medium/large amounts of remaining orders. Regardless, this bodes well that Ford appears to be serious about pushing as many remaining orders out as they can within the constraints they have.

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so grateful for members like you, in the know, that are willing to be transparent on the forum. Thank you!

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Huge scheduling event" I believe is absolutely true.

Granger is expecting 300+ in the next couple of weeks, and John (Stephens) sent an email out to his remaining order holders yesterday that he's expecting 88 to be scheduled in the next few weeks as well.

Granted these are dealers with medium/large amounts of remaining orders. Regardless, this bodes well that Ford appears to be serious about pushing as many remaining orders out as they can within the constraints they have.
I am curious to know if since post 11/21/2023 Ford has only scheduled COVP’d orders?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am curious to know if since post 11/21/2023 Ford has only scheduled COVP’d orders?
I think you mean 11/21/2022 but I have seem numerous blue label 2023 Broncos on dealer lots for sale. A lot of them had Dec 2022 blend dates.
Just my observation from here in SC.

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called my dealer and asked about the COVP process. He said he was going to start that on the 1st. I am not even sure I am going to get a Bronco at this rate. I sent him my ID for the first time just now. Never asked for anything other than the signed build form.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called my dealer and asked about the COVP process. He said he was going to start that on the 1st. I am not even sure I am going to get a Bronco at this rate. I sent him my ID for the first time just now. Never asked for anything other than the signed build form.
WOW! That is terrible. As long as he gets it completed, you will be ok. But damn this should have been done at the time it was switched from 22MY to 23MY!!

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW! That is terrible. As long as he gets it completed, you will be ok. But damn this should have been done at the time it was switched from 22MY to 23MY!!
I really hope so. I received the email from Ford about updating to the 23MY when we did that back in November. Hopefully this gets processed as well.
Sponsored