AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last chance for your dealership to COVP your order! Any non-COVP'd order after March 7th will be automatically canceled and removed from WBDO system.

Double check with your salesman/managers to ensure they have completed the COVP process. Currently 28% of Bronco orders have not been COVP'd and approved!!

Also, if you have made changes or canceled your order so that you receive the $2500 offer, make sure your dealership has completed the update process in COVP. Your certs will not populate until they do so.

Ford Bronco Reminder: COVP Deadline is March 7. Currently 28% of Bronco Orders Still Not COVP'd and Approved 1677163986267
Sponsored

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last chance . . . Any non-COVP'd order after March 7th will be automatically canceled and removed from WBDO system.

. . Currently 28% of Bronco orders have not been COVP'd and approved !!

Only 22,000 unscheduled in US Order Bank - and now 28% could be cancelled soon with no COVP. That would leave only about 15,800 unscheduled orders. Maybe another reason for people to Hold Fast and not change their Build

To me it's disappointing to see people drop SQ pkg - one of the best and most useful features offered with Broncos. I would drop LUX in a heartbeat - not even possible with Black Diamond. And maybe MIC ? But I'd never drop SQ pkg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only 22,000 unscheduled in US Order Bank - and now 28% could be cancelled soon with no COVP. That would leave only about 15,800 unscheduled orders.
Thank you for doing the math. I remembered the earlier claim that the USOB only had 22k orders. Which if allocation is ignored, Ford could easily schedule those 22k over the next 6 months. If Ford doesn't once again extend the deadline and follows through with purging the order banks that have not undergone COVP, then 16k is a little more than 2600 Broncos per month.

Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last chance for your dealership to COVP your order! Any non-COVP'd order after March 7th will be automatically canceled and removed from WBDO system.

Double check with your salesman/managers to ensure they have completed the COVP process. Currently 28% of Bronco orders have not been COVP'd and approved!!

Also, if you have made changes or canceled your order so that you receive the $2500 offer, make sure your dealership has completed the update process in COVP. Your certs will not populate until they do so.

Ford Bronco Reminder: COVP Deadline is March 7. Currently 28% of Bronco Orders Still Not COVP'd and Approved go-home-now-jack-donaghy
I think the majority of that 28% are going to be orders that were placed by dealers using family, friends and employee's who never intended to purchase a Bronco. I know for a fact my dealer used my Identity to reserve, order and sell a Bronco Sport. I have the VIN. The salesman did this between the date of my reservation 9-19-20 and the order banks opening Jan 20, 2021. He flat out told me it was to increase inventory. I reported it to FordMo Co and nothing. I think this is Ford's way of weeding out the bogus reservations.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford doesn’t want to schedule these orders, they want to use those parts to provide dealers who have huge ADMs “rare” broncos with SAS MIC and LUX. I bet in 3 months ford will be making nothing but high end models for dealers that have done nothing but been shady.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think the majority of that 28% are going to be orders that were placed by dealers using family, friends and employee's who never intended to purchase a Bronco.
I think you have it backwards, it's partly because of all the fake orders that many customers gave up. I think 0.01% of the remaining orders belong to dealers, the rest belong to customers who grew tired of the game.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Reminder: COVP Deadline is March 7. Currently 28% of Bronco Orders Still Not COVP'd and Approved go-home-now-jack-donaghy
I ordered in 22 and went through the COVP for 23 in September of 22. Are you saying that I need to reach out to my dealer and complete another COVP to reaffirm my 23 order that was already affirmed during the changeover between 22 and 23 model years? Thanks

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered in 22 and went through the COVP for 23 in September of 22. Are you saying that I need to reach out to my dealer and complete another COVP to reaffirm my 23 order that was already affirmed during the changeover between 22 and 23 model years? Thanks

I'd be sitting in my dealers office, and verifying that I indeed do have a valid reservation.

Sponsored

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of that 28% could be due to bad dealers. My dealer has never contacted me - through email, text or phone call (other than occasional spam email).

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford doesn’t want to schedule these orders, they want to use those parts to provide dealers who have huge ADMs “rare” broncos with SAS MIC and LUX. I bet in 3 months ford will be making nothing but high end models for dealers that have done nothing but been shady.
Why would Ford want to do that? Seriously why? Admin is soon to be gone as the interest rates continue to rise and the economy slows down. This time next year they will be selling below sticker with rebates.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone that has a VIN and order week/day, nothing to worry about. Unless you made a change and you should get the $2500. You do need to make sure they made the change in the COVP system so that Ford can generate your cert. If you made no changes or not enough to qualify for the $2500 and you have a VIN this does not pertain to you.

A simple reach out to your dealer just to make sure they followed through on the COVP wouldn't hurt. As you can see most orders are covp'd correctly.

Some of these orders could be duplicate orders, or like someone mentioned "bogus" orders in hopes it would get built to have a "in stock" bronco.

However, the take away is after March 7th, there most likely will not be 20K+ unscheduled orders. (y)(y) The system will purge whatever is not COVP'd. This is happening to make sure they can build as many legitimate orders then can before model year end.

This is a good thing! Simple touch base with your dealer to make sure is all that is needed.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would Ford want to do that? Seriously why? Admin is soon to be gone as the interest rates continue to rise and the economy slows down. This time next year they will be selling below sticker with rebates.
also ford gets not part of the ADMS. They have already sold the bronco to the dealership. This makes no sense. Ford wants to build as many orders as possible, the way the customer ordered. This done so they can weed out all the bogus and double orders.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone that has a VIN and order week/day, nothing to worry about. Unless you made a change and you should get the $2500. You do need to make sure they made the change in the COVP system so that Ford can generate your cert. If you made no changes or not enough to qualify for the $2500 and you have a VIN this does not pertain to you.

A simple reach out to your dealer just to make sure they followed through on the COVP wouldn't hurt. As you can see most orders are covp'd correctly.

Some of these orders could be duplicate orders, or like someone mentioned "bogus" orders in hopes it would get built to have a "in stock" bronco.

However, the take away is after March 7th, there most likely will not be 20K+ unscheduled orders. (y)(y) The system will purge whatever is not COVP'd. This is happening to make sure they can build as many legitimate orders then can before model year end.

This is a good thing! Simple touch base with your dealer to make sure is all that is needed.
To be very clear, if I went through COVP in the fall as part of the model 22 to 23 transition, I have my new signed DORA, dealer copied my license, and I received a confirmation email from Ford that they received my updated 23 order, IS THERE ANYTHING that I need to do if I am not amending my order?
Sponsored