First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well after over 3 hours on the phone with ford over two days, I got the tune installed and Rack upgrade down loaded into procal ready for install next week…good luck!
Did you ask them how to verify if the tune was installed properly? And if it indeed deactivates the auto start stop feature?

Got my tune done yesterday and it is updated in the ProCal however it is still auto start stopping

Anybody have any input on this?
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my tune done yesterday and it is updated in the ProCal however it is still auto start stopping
Just to make sure: Pro Cal doesn't disable ASS. It just remembers your last setting between starts.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you ask them how to verify if the tune was installed properly? And if it indeed deactivates the auto start stop feature?

Anybody have any input on this?
they did check what was downloaded (I am not sure what and/or to where) I really don’t care about auto start stop so didn’t ask or really pay any attention to it…I am much more concerned about disabling the emergency alarm…good luck!

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco big bend 4D Non-sas, 2016 F150 3.5l EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called ford of north hills, they recommended me to G.A.S galpin auto sports. I called them and they knew exactly what needs to be done, dual programming ford the non sas 4 door. I have an appt Friday. I'll update once it's all done!

Sponsored

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called ford of north hills, they recommended me to G.A.S galpin auto sports. I called them and they knew exactly what needs to be done, dual programming ford the non sas 4 door. I have an appt Friday. I'll update once it's all done!
What did GAS quote you for the install (with or without the parts)?

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What did GAS quote you for the install (with or without the parts)?
They said they would charge $200 to program twice. I installed myself so I didn't ask for installation. It actually might be worth them doing everything though. You should call and ask. Then update us on the price for everything 👍🏼

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said they would charge $200 to program twice. I installed myself so I didn't ask for installation. It actually might be worth them doing everything though. You should call and ask. Then update us on the price for everything 👍🏼
Spoke to them this afternoon. They said $1,900 for the install (including programming) plus another $225 for alignment. This assumes no purchase of any parts - i.e., you buy the steering rack and ProCal separately. Seems steep to me, but they said it would basically take them the entire day to complete.

They also mentioned they could probably match or beat advertised prices for the steering rack. Didn’t ask if they would factor in discount codes (like the 20% off Ford is currently offering).

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke to them this afternoon. They said $1,900 for the install (including programming) plus another $225 for alignment. This assumes no purchase of any parts - i.e., you buy the steering rack and ProCal separately. Seems steep to me, but they said it would basically take them the entire day to complete.

They also mentioned they could probably match or beat advertised prices for the steering rack. Didn’t ask if they would factor in discount codes (like the 20% off Ford is currently offering).
I've seen the steering rack for like 900 on the web. If you wanna do the install yourself and buy the rack and procal, definitely first step before uninstalling the rack, hook up the procal 1st and download your stock setting to the procal tool before removing anything. I messed up and did that. Idk if that will effect the programming when I take it in. I will find out Friday. I'm bringing the old rack just in case it has to be be plugged in again.

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If youre in the socal area and are having the same issue. Just take it to G.A.S. They took care of the double programming. Now my bronco works perfectly. Nuff said.

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If youre in the socal area and are having the same issue. Just take it to G.A.S. They took care of the double programming. Now my bronco works perfectly. Nuff said.
G.A.S is Galpin auto sports in Los Angeles.
Sponsored