Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Team EG all the way!

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_20230803_192200_306

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placing a 2024 Badlands order this week. Definitely a first world problem, but I am torn between Eruption Green and Velocity Blue. They both look awesome and pair well with the Badlands orange interior stitching/badges.

I currently own a blue Forester and a Lunar Rock Tacoma. Lunar Rock/Cactus Gray is wearing on me but it hides dust and dirt well.

If you own one of these colors, what do you love or hate the most about them? Are they a pain to clean? etc..

Help convince me which color to go with, pictures would be great!
I have VB due to losing AMB (pushed from MY21 to MY22) but, EG became available after I chose VB and received the window sticker. Otherwise, i think EG would've been my choice.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In early 21 when I ordered the only color I wanted was Velocity Blue, Eruption Green is a beautiful color and I would be happy with it. I wanted something bright and I always loved VB on everything It came on. It looks great in every light.

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue 20230617_203624

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue 20230409_203108

Last edited:

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was the hardest decision when placing my order. I went with Eruption Green, after seeing it in the sun the decision was easy.
You won’t be sorry. We have two Broncos and I love the EG one more. I’d also recommend Katskinz to make it more unique. It’s less expensive than the factory leather and gives you more options.
Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_3493
Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_3492
Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_3494

OP
OP
McLovin80

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You won’t be sorry. We have two Broncos and I love the EG one more. I’d also recommend Katskinz to make it more unique. It’s less expensive than the factory leather and gives you more options.
The katskinz does look good, but sticking with the black vinyl because of the dogs

Sponsored

Vern0n

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely won’t be sorry with the EG, my wife wanted the other color though… so we’ll see how that goes. 🤣.

I really like those Katskins, did you get them with cooling? Are those standard Sasquatch wheels without the contrasting ring? First thing I’m doing is trying to trade someone with a Wildtrack for their black ones!

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love EG because it’s a unique bold color without being really “loud”. Looks nice clean and a little dirty!

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_4158

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_4017

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I definitely won’t be sorry with the EG, my wife wanted the other color though… so we’ll see how that goes. 🤣.

I really like those Katskins, did you get them with cooling? Are those standard Sasquatch wheels without the contrasting ring? First thing I’m doing is trying to trade someone with a Wildtrack for their black ones!
No cooling on the seat

I didn’t get the cooling but not really a big need here in Minnesota. The wheels are standard Sasquatch wheels and the trim rings were out for powder coating the day that picture was taken. The color I went with is called wheel titanium for a bit of contrast.

Ford Bronco Help me decide... Eruption Green vs Velocity Blue IMG_3504

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went on a weekend getaway.. just over 1000mi round trip. Of all the Broncos I saw on the road there was 1 VB and at least half a dozen EG. Saw quite a few cactus gray and A51. Only 1 cyber orange, couple HPR. I personally prefer the bright colors that stand out. The 50 shades of gray all tend to blend with basic traffic.

OP
OP
McLovin80

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went on a weekend getaway.. just over 1000mi round trip. Of all the Broncos I saw on the road there was 1 VB and at least half a dozen EG. Saw quite a few cactus gray and A51. Only 1 cyber orange, couple HPR. I personally prefer the bright colors that stand out. The 50 shades of gray all tend to blend with basic traffic.
I see A51, cactus gray and black a lot.
Sponsored