First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB SAS,23 Navigator BL, 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What an incredible experience.. Diego and Mike were great guilds and with the added snow it was even more gorgeous. I learned more about modes that I never knew I would use or even how to engage them. Im not A big off roader but seeing I have raced cars my entire life from Formula Fords to Toyota Atlantic car even IMSA GT3 this was def A learning experience. What was A big surprise to me was my wife LOVED it and now wants to do Moab.
Ford Bronco Las Vegas with snow... What an incredible experience AB6I0449

AB6I0449.jpg

AB6I0450.jpg

AB6I0451.jpg

AB6I0452.jpg

AB6I0486.jpg

AB6I0491.jpg

AB6I0528.jpg

AB6I0529.jpg

AB6I0530.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

IMG_9344.jpg

IMG_9395.jpg
Sponsored

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting all the great pics - looks like fun! I tried blowing the pics up to look at what tires those are, but other than "Goodyear" can't quite tell - did they talk about the tires?

OP
OP
Chio4

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting all the great pics - looks like fun! I tried blowing the pics up to look at what tires those are, but other than "Goodyear" can't quite tell - did they talk about the tires?
They were Goodyears and did incredible. We did not talk much about tire more about pressure than anything

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What an incredible experience.. Diego and Mike were great guilds and with the added snow it was even more gorgeous. I learned more about modes that I never knew I would use or even how to engage them. Im not A big off roader but seeing I have raced cars my entire life from Formula Fords to Toyota Atlantic car even IMSA GT3 this was def A learning experience. What was A big surprise to me was my wife LOVED it and now wants to do Moab.
Ford Bronco Las Vegas with snow... What an incredible experience IMG_9395

AB6I0449.jpg

AB6I0450.jpg

AB6I0451.jpg

AB6I0452.jpg

AB6I0486.jpg

AB6I0491.jpg

AB6I0528.jpg

AB6I0529.jpg

AB6I0530.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

IMG_9344.jpg

IMG_9395.jpg
Incredible photos! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your adventures!

OP
OP
Chio4

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As someone who's done a fair amount of racing myself (although NOWHERE NEAR the level you have), I'm curious about your take on the preset GOAT modes and all the nannies. Even the auto transmission took a lot of getting used to for me, and since most of the cars you raced were very direct and analog, I'd like to know how you felt about "relinquishing control" to the computers. I feel like you're in a relatively unique position to answer this based on your experience.

OP
OP
Chio4

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone who's done a fair amount of racing myself (although NOWHERE NEAR the level you have), I'm curious about your take on the preset GOAT modes and all the nannies. Even the auto transmission took a lot of getting used to for me, and since most of the cars you raced were very direct and analog, I'd like to know how you felt about "relinquishing control" to the computers. I feel like you're in a relatively unique position to answer this based on your experience.
So for me in an area that im not that familiar with was tough but rewarding. I find the computer control to be quite interesting esp for A novelist in this area. What amazed me is that they went to some lengths to actually develop the hill decent and the ability to have it walk down at A constant speed. Putting my feet on the floor and letting it do it was the tough one.
I found the Blue Cruise in my Navigator to be the real tough one IMO. But for the ability for my wife who is not A car person at all to be able to do it all and enjoy it was A win win.
Now that being said I have A Bronco Raptor on order and I hear that Off Roadeo event might be more to my comfort level. SO over all I did not mind the Nanny stuff. If I got comfortable enough Im sure I would turn some of it off if its possible

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks fun! Too bad by ticket expired for my 22 and never got to attend

OP
OP
Chio4

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks fun! Too bad by ticket expired for my 22 and never got to attend
Did you try to call them and see if you could schedule something?

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are the 315 Territory that come with Sas. The small square tread blocks give it away.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My backyard, and ive been wondering about Brinco Rodeo after seeing all the snow. The price to go again is pretty steep, but it'd almost be worth it if I could guarantee a snow ❄ day. Would I use this skills often nope, but Elk season can always produce new challenges, and having the use of lockers in the snow be demystified would be great. Love the pics.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As one of those weekend track racers the modes and nannies work well on the bronco. yes there are times you might find a better preference setting, but almost all the time I am out wheeling, its in only about two of the goat modes. Set and leave it outside manually controlling the front / rear lockers. I also use some of the nannies on my street/track car as it has them, wheel speed sensors are faster than my hands and feet.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you try to call them and see if you could schedule something?
No i tried to reserve my space online and was notified that it expired

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was there in November - would imagine those same trails covered in snow would make picking your line much harder. I also bought the photo package and recognized the same locations where the photographer sets up. It's nice that you don't need to worry about getting your own photos.
Sponsored