Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread really slowed down lol. Congrats to all
IMG_CCD791DDF1A5-1.jpeg
I think of it as a sine wave or that of a manic depressive LOL - it ebbs and flows. Certain it will pick up when shipped emails come in, then assembly or delivery photos (whichever comes first). We've been through a lot the last couple weeks. It's good to rest a little with some wait lifted knowing we'll all soon have our Bronco's at home.... Cheers and congrats on the build email.
Sponsored

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have any luck getting their rail car number from anywhere else other than their dealer? My dealer pretty much told me he had no idea 🤦‍♂️

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any luck getting their rail car number from anywhere else other than their dealer? My dealer pretty much told me he had no idea 🤦‍♂️
This would be good info to know. I'm imagining that that info will only come from dealer - think they were just being lazy. If you have shipping confirmation they should be able to see in their. system.

speaking of shipping, on a whim, I looked up my build tracker on Ford... it shows shipped (no email). I'll see about reaching out next week for rail info and start tracking again... currently exhausted and elated that we're finally built and it's just a couple weeks left till delivery.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At top of page lookup trackers. The thread has how to register online for rail. Once registered go into history and you should find it

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know when pics have been coming through? Looks like 1 person in our build week got one based on the spreadsheet, unless that is a mistake. I looked through the 11/15 group but could not find their spreadsheet.

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when pics have been coming through? Looks like 1 person in our build week got one based on the spreadsheet, unless that is a mistake. I looked through the 11/15 group but could not find their spreadsheet.
Assembly line photos are hit and miss... some have come through fairly quick while others have arrived after delivery. Short version - no one really knows.

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At top of page lookup trackers. The thread has how to register online for rail. Once registered go into history and you should find it
Do you happen to have the site that you registered online with? I didn't see any links specifically related to rail within the thread, only convoy. Thank you!

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And just like that, We've been shipped!! Crap! Now I'm getting impatient all over again! 😆 😆
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 44395

Sponsored

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And just like that, We've been shipped!! Crap! Now I'm getting impatient all over again! 😆 😆
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 44395
What does your pizza tracker show? Mine is still saying "in production". I'm DYING!!!

Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does your pizza tracker show? Mine is still saying "in production". I'm DYING!!!
DON'T DIE!! Patience!

pizza tracker hasn't worked for me for a couple days. I'm looking at the Ford tracker and was surprised it was updated to shipped this morning then maybe 10 mins later the email came in.

for timelines: built 12/1 - email notice at 12:43AM - shipped 12/2-3 - email notice - 6:03AM (local time).

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I expected to wake up to a built email since my mods popped yesterday but still nothing. And pizza tracker still says in production. Ugh.

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Onto figuring out how to track it's every step now!

I don't have any kids (yet) but have to imagine this is somewhat similar...first waiting anxiously for the birth (build date / mods), then comes the joy of seeing the baby's first steps (finding out the bronco's wheels have turned for the first time out in the big world it will dwell upon - shipment), once the baby has taken it's first steps, there's no stopping him / her now, you just have to watch it's every move (tracking the convoy / rail shipment) :ROFLMAO:

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DON'T DIE!! Patience!

pizza tracker hasn't worked for me for a couple days. I'm looking at the Ford tracker and was surprised it was updated to shipped this morning then maybe 10 mins later the email came in.

for timelines: built 12/1 - email notice at 12:43AM - shipped 12/2-3 - email notice - 6:03AM (local time).
I'm trying to be patient, and I was doing really well until this week! None of my trackers are working right now - both Ford pizza tracker and the B6G tracker. Even the super secret link where you put your VIN and order number in the web address isn't working.

All I know is that I was originally an 11/22 blend date and my mods popped on 11/29. That's it. The not knowing is what is driving me crazy.

Serenity now...serenity now...
Sponsored