Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there! Do you know your car number? My Bronco actually made it to Pearland this morning at 4:14am, so now comes the hard part...waiting on a truck to pick it up haha. It took 7 days for my fiancé's to be picked up and delivered 14.8 miles away to McRee Ford. I plan to call later this evening to see if it was unloaded yet. His Bronco reached Pearland on 11/27, but not unloaded until 11/29. It was delivered (and purchased) on 12/4. I am thinking it will be Monday before I am able to purchase my Bronco, but hopefully sooner!!!

If you have the railcar, you just call CSX at 800-235-2352. The robot can't understand when you talk, so you have to type in the letters + position. My railcar is CTTX, so I had to type 23 81 81 92. My fiancé's was TTGX, so I had to type in 81 81 41 92 when asked for "letter of the car." Then you enter the actual numbers when prompted. I never could find an online tracker. I called once a day before it hit Texas, and then a couple of times a day. To be honest, you can't really understand the city the robot says...so I had to look at the BNSF map and make an educated guess.
But YAY that it’s in Pearland now!!!! That’s awesome!!

Johndough

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Hyundai Genesis coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to my dealer..my Bronco has arrived in Tampa! Now just have to get it…
Nice! Mine was last at Jacksonville last night! So close to getting to palm beach

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone needs to do a brief delivery vid and post it up

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You all should really be asking your dealer for railcar info first — all of our broncos were built over a week ago now, and most ship out immediately after. Have all of your dealers been turning you down for info?
Mine has...hasn't a clue what I'm talking about

Sponsored

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But YAY that it’s in Pearland now!!!! That’s awesome!!
I know, I'm so excited! We went to the Nutcracker in downtown Houston last night, and a train loaded with vehicles passed by. I was just certain mine was on there, but it wasn't lol. No idea what city CSX was trying to say it had departed from when we left the ballet, so called 2 hours later and it was leaving Caldwell, TX. I will say, once it crossed into Texas, it really was booking it.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know, I'm so excited! We went to the Nutcracker in downtown Houston last night, and a train loaded with vehicles passed by. I was just certain mine was on there, but it wasn't lol. No idea what city CSX was trying to say it had departed from when we left the ballet, so called 2 hours later and it was leaving Caldwell, TX. I will say, once it crossed into Texas, it really was booking it.
Mine was near Tyler earlier this morning. I’ve warned my boss that I would be taking a personal day to go get it in Hutto !

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have a rail car number, dealer keeps informing me that he doesn't have such info.

But my WT was built same day as yours with exact same ETA. I'm hoping that mine was on the same shipment as yours. That would be great news. If I could get it before Friday - I'd be over the moon.

Thanks for the info, and here's hoping you'll be sitting behind the wheel in a matter of days.
Thank you! I know there is someone in here that can find your car number, but I had asked my dealer for mine when we picked up the FE (mine shipped the day before I believe). I bet we are on the same train! That would be so awesome, 2 Wildtraks arriving together. :) I just called back and the status has changed to "Placed at customer location" at 8 something this morning...whatever that means haha. I know when I checked on fiancé's, it actually said "railcar was emptied and released on..." At least that's what my notes say it said.

Your dealer does in fact have the info on the DORA sheet btw! When I tried to get my fiancé's railcar from one of the sales guys, he said it wasn't on there. I had the Sales Manager pull it and it was super easy. Maybe you can call and talk to the Sales Manger vs Sales Person?

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was near Tyler earlier this morning. I’ve warned my boss that I would be taking a personal day to go get it in Hutto !
I am SOOO busy this week, and my assistant is out another day. I am really concerned about how my production will be haha. I promise, I will stop everything I am doing to go get my Bronco when she hits the dealership though.

P.S. Be prepared for lots of pointing, smiles and pictures when yours arrive. You'll feel like a celebrity driving around in your new Bronco. We took the FE yesterday, and it was so funny watching everyone around us...and kinda scary since others drive poorly while staring.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What day did yours ship from MAP? I'm in Henderson and I think I can guess-timate when my will arrive by the tracking info you have. Nobody could ever find my rail car # so I'm flying blind. I'm sure it will unload in Tyler and truck over from there.

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639417867365

So, I got the new prototype hybrid Bronco Mach E coming!! LOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is everyone still updating the spreadsheet with their data? If we are up to date than we have only had 8 deliveries total and only 2 by rail.:cry:

47Driver

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing pops up in OVISS. You are going to need to ask your dealer for a rail car number. You are likely on CSX.
@ASlaugh
I spoke with salesman and he we was nice enough to provide me my rail car number. Here it is, TTGX706379. 1FMEE5DH1MLA95995
Thanks for the help!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What day did yours ship from MAP? I'm in Henderson and I think I can guess-timate when my will arrive by the tracking info you have. Nobody could ever find my rail car # so I'm flying blind. I'm sure it will unload in Tyler and truck over from there.
Mine shipped 12/3. Dealership is in Hutto. It was in Murchison this morning. Rail car is TTGX987552

scroll back toASlaugh’s posts and you’ll see the car notes under that number. Hope that helps!!