Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate that. You make me feel less crazy. I ended up emailing the dealer to tell him in a more polite way that I did not want potential clients allowed to sit in it and look at it if it came in while I was unable to make the drive to get it. Iā€™ve been more than patient and the last thing I want is for some random person to scratch anything, touch grimey hands to the visor or anything in jt leaving marks, let alone fart in it..šŸ˜‚ the horror! Ha!

But seriously. Itā€™s this long investment of time and energy. I know they want to sell it to me as much as I want to buy it, but these continued delays arenā€™t making this an easier relationship.
The whole delivery model for just about every car but Tesla is still stuck in the 60s. No progress in 50 years. So when we try to get answers like where is my bronco and when will I get it , they just stare at you and shrug their shoulders because ford hadnā€™t given them any modern tools. And If we had all ordered f150s we wouldnā€™t be having these discussions because it would have been a 12-16 week total process and weā€™d go get the truck when it came in. I have ordered a great many cars (Iā€™m old ) and this is just killing all of us I think. You arenā€™t crazy and Iā€™m pretty sure my dealer thinks I am!!
Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford just updated my tracker to after xmas now. What the....it's been sitting 8 miles from my house for 4 days now?????

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just updated my tracker to after xmas now. What the....it's been sitting 8 miles from my house for 4 days now?????
That just doesnā€™t make sense, Iā€™m sorry to say. I bet itā€™s not correct. Stay positive! šŸ¤—

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's crazy, may be time to go talk to your Dealer's GM. Sales guy might feel put off but who cares at this point.

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed my Window Sticker made once again another date change. It is now todays date 12/20. I wish I could figure out what this means. LOL

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is SO me this year! How about you!? šŸ¤£šŸ˜
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 6B93FC19-4368-4DC1-8817-7A860D3133D5

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TurnerNHooch hopefully you're not still stuck at the finance table at the dealership waiting to sign and take your Bronco home šŸ‘€

Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there are only 2 in Riverside!
seriously, I'd call the GM, maybe you have, but those guys can make things happen. It seems like most dealers are just doing things business as usual and this is an unusual deal.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seriously, I'd call the GM, maybe you have, but those guys can make things happen. It seems like most dealers are just doing things business as usual and this is an unusual deal.
Duane Pratt
I thought you had some good news for me....lol
sorry no, I'm just thinking out loud with you. I find rattling the GMs cage is helpful

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's only one little opening that I can peep through and I spotted a minimum of 10 Broncos sitting there. There was two Area 51 Broncos there, I'm assuming one was mine.
Ha! Mines a Area 51 Badlands that sitting in Mira Loma since last Tueday. The other was probably mine! Were they on a truck or just parked?
Sponsored