Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sales guy texted me saying my Bronco is inbound and will arrive tomorrow morning, and will be ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon. I think the only reason a sales guy even texted me is because I stopped in on Saturday and got his card lol
Sponsored

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sales guy texted me saying my Bronco is inbound and will arrive tomorrow morning, and will be ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon. I think the only reason a sales guy even texted me is because I stopped in on Saturday and got his card lol
Fingers crossed mine shows up soon 🙄

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been sitting in a rail yard 40 miles from me since January 1st. I'm not sure how sitting there longer will ensure my "complete satisfaction".

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group SmartSelect_20220111-174709_Gmail
whatever problems they have delivering from the rail yard I think is backing up all the way at ford. My badlands has been sitting built for 2.5 weeks not moving, supposed to end up at Mira Loma

Sponsored

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

whatever problems they have delivering from the rail yard I think is backing up all the way at ford. My badlands has been sitting built for 2.5 weeks not moving, supposed to end up at Mira Loma
Mira Loma is where mine is being held, but I'm pretty sure others from the same train have already been delivered according to our groups spreadsheet.

Just hoping it wasn't damaged in transit

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What else is new? :ROFLMAO:Sitting at the Railyard thats 16 miles away from the dealership since December 27. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Total bummer. I’ll be ok with this delay so as long as its not damaged.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 41936E9C-CCEC-4E6D-B751-79DD4D9DEE34

gkpech

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a blend date of 12/4 and took delivery on 12/31 but I still have no assembly line photo. I haven't got the email stating sorry no photo for you either. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone know how they determine when to send the assembly line photos? Not complaining as I have my Bronco, but the photo would be kind of cool to have. @Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a blend date of 12/4 and took delivery on 12/31 but I still have no assembly line photo. I haven't got the email stating sorry no photo for you either. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone know how they determine when to send the assembly line photos? @Ford Motor Company
I don't have my photo either, but also have my Bronco so not really complaining about it.

T1B

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra CrewMax (overland build)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All! Figured this would be the right spot to post up. Had a build date of 11/29. Confirmed that vehicle was in transit. Reached out to my dealer guy and he said its stuck somewhere. Havent really heard any updates like ya'll have been getting from Ford.

Also my tracker has never really worked properly since setup. It looks like others are having similar issues right as the truck gets near the dealer?

Sponsored

T1B

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra CrewMax (overland build)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright just went through a series of emails and finally set up a ford account and was able to log in on an actual computer rather than everything from my phone.

In my listed vehicles it has the reservation as a dealer order, and all I can see is the order date and number. Nothing else. How are you guys getting all this tracking information? I figured there would be a link somehwere like a "track your package" from UPS. ETA was 12/21-12/27. Havent heard anything else.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright just went through a series of emails and finally set up a ford account and was able to log in on an actual computer rather than everything from my phone.

In my listed vehicles it has the reservation as a dealer order, and all I can see is the order date and number. Nothing else. How are you guys getting all this tracking information? I figured there would be a link somehwere like a "track your package" from UPS. ETA was 12/21-12/27. Havent heard anything else.
If you have been truly built and shipped, then you should have received update emails from Ford stating that your Bronco has been built and shipped. Both of those emails will have a "Track my order" button that when you click, shows you your timestamps and ETA on the infamous "pizza tracker" (nicknamed this by the masses due to its resemblance to the Domino's pizza tracker).

If you do not see any update emails from Ford, check your junk/spam folder.
If you don't see anything there, then you may be another of the very few unfortunate souls left completely in the dark ever since receiving a VIN number.

gkpech

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You should have received a built email from Ford after your Bronco was built and then a shipped email after it was shipped. There is a link on those emails to the 'Pizza Tracker'. Although that works some days and some days it doesn't. You can also see your window sticker from that link. The window sticker tells you if your Bronco is coming via Convoy or Rail. Assuming it has actually shipped and is coming via rail you can ask your dealer for the rail car number to track progress by calling the number. If you are shipping convoy it seems less likely you will be able to get any tracking info. There is a sticky thread with details on tracking in the Forums.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands