First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set of Dickies brand "universal fit" seat covers with better materials from the Wal*Mart in my F250 I think I paid $33.27, tax included, that fit as good or better... But in no context would I declare they "fit well."
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not the one who paid treefiddy for some ill fitting, napkin thin, disposable garment grade material with a private label sewn on foreign sourced textiles "right here in the USA [with foreign sourced components]"...

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is a ballpark $ for katskinz?
This isnt entirely clear, and it may not affect you, but Katskinz are a replacement/upgrade, requiring the removal of the original seat material. A set installed on a 4dr will likely be close to $2,000; you could save a few hundred installing yourself, but it is an involved process.

As to the OP, I too am hoping to find good seat covers. I like the MGV, but dont want damage. A nice looking cover to always leave on, or a decent looking cover that is easily removable for "date nights", would be perfect for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This isnt entirely clear, and it may not affect you, but Katskinz are a replacement/upgrade, requiring the removal of the original seat material. A set installed on a 4dr will likely be close to $2,000; you could save a few hundred installing yourself, but it is an involved process.

As to the OP, I too am hoping to find good seat covers. I like the MGV, but dont want damage. A nice looking cover to always leave on, or a decent looking cover that is easily removable for "date nights", would be perfect for me.
My thoughts exactly I am looking for covers for both MGV and leather. We have both now.

if the Carharts covered more of the seat I would be willing to try them out. It appears that all of the Ford authorized/parts counter covers avoided the seat airbags for liability. I am hoping for a 3rd party to make something that completely envelopes the seat, doesn't require removing the factory seat covering and that is sturdy. I don't wear a lot of Carhart, but I have been buying almost all my work pants from Duluth Trading. if someone made a darker"duck" cloth cover, I would be all over it

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Rodgey123

Base
First Name
Darian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M235I
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Katzkin is getting installed in a couple weeks.

Ford Bronco Anyone buy/install seat covers yet? 1643655391718
Great job on the design of your seats! Look forward to seeing a pic when they are installed!!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been using the ford molle-backed neoprene coverkings since August. Holding up well.

Sponsored

Dirtybirdnc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra 15 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been using the ford molle-backed neoprene coverkings since August. Holding up well.
My issue with those is the front seats don't really get completely covered. The edge of the seat can get exposed and that is the highest wear area for me sliding in and out.

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

crispy from being new and drying on the line. These are the Carhartt from Ford they fit well and after some wear I think they'll be good. I got em to keep mud and grime off the seats , and for the ability to toss em in the washer.
Same ones incoming from Ford in gravel. I like the look.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

crispy from being new and drying on the line. These are the Carhartt from Ford they fit well and after some wear I think they'll be good. I got em to keep mud and grime off the seats , and for the ability to toss em in the washer.
Honestly this looks just like Ford's factory leather.