RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post a brief intro to our business and give you guys an idea of the products we plan to build for the Bronco!

We are located in Loveland, CO and do 100% of the manufacturing process in house utilizing our CNC laser, CNC press brakes, world class team of welders, and even an automated 2 stage powder coat system. We primarily build armor for the various Toyota platforms, but have offered skid plates for the F150 for the past 10
years. We plan to further expand into the Ford market and introduce a full lineup of armor for the Bronco.

We took delivery of our First Edition Bronco late November and immediately got to work on designing skid plates. Those skids are currently in the prototype phase and will be available for purchase this spring. Next on the list will be a true frame mounted rock slider and a handful of other goodies coming summer of 22. We do anticipate rolling out some bumpers, roof racks, and other armor for the Bronco, but don't have a firm timeframe at this point.

Definitely let us know if there are any products you'd like to see us fabricate!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us directly at 970-797-3089 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Ford Bronco RCI Offroad Introduction Bronco
Sponsored

OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2 door skids are definitely something we will build, it's just a matter of getting our hands on one to be able to compare the fitment of the 4 door skids on the 2 door. Ideally one set of skids would fit both, but once we get one in the shop we'll be able to put that to the test!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're looking for small projects to start with -- a rear license plate relocation kit that moves the license plate from the lower left side of the rear bumper to the spare wheel mount. This would be similar to how some vendors provide a bracket when you buy a rear bumper:

Ford Bronco RCI Offroad Introduction 1644364800706

I'd pay decent money for just a license plate relocation bracket without having to buy a bumper đź‘€

Sponsored

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also interested in what you have coming up, especially your bumpers and roof racks.

I can let you use my 2-Door to look at, that is if you haven't found one by the time I get mine in 2028.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post a brief intro to our business and give you guys an idea of the products we plan to build for the Bronco!

We are located in Loveland, CO and do 100% of the manufacturing process in house utilizing our CNC laser, CNC press brakes, world class team of welders, and even an automated 2 stage powder coat system. We primarily build armor for the various Toyota platforms, but have offered skid plates for the F150 for the past 10
years. We plan to further expand into the Ford market and introduce a full lineup of armor for the Bronco.

We took delivery of our First Edition Bronco late November and immediately got to work on designing skid plates. Those skids are currently in the prototype phase and will be available for purchase this spring. Next on the list will be a true frame mounted rock slider and a handful of other goodies coming summer of 22. We do anticipate rolling out some bumpers, roof racks, and other armor for the Bronco, but don't have a firm timeframe at this point.

Definitely let us know if there are any products you'd like to see us fabricate!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us directly at 970-797-3089 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Welcome to the bronco world! You guys might try to get your hands on a bronco with the plastic bumper(non modular front bumper) as well since there’s some difference in mounting bracket? and likely a bigger market of bronco owners wanting to upgrade.

Last edited:

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Guys,

Def looking for true sliders for 4 door with a rear kick out. Thank you.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no shortage of big-ticket items already available (bumpers, sliders, skidplates, etc).
You might consider some of the smaller items that nobody currently sells as individual items.
Such as -
1 - Track bar relocation brackets. Currently offered in a single size by Fabtech and RC, but only as part of their full lift kits.
2 - Diff drop bracket options for M210. RC has one in their M190 lift kits.
3 - A spare tire reinforcement that isn't ugly

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're looking for small projects to start with -- a rear license plate relocation kit that moves the license plate from the lower left side of the rear bumper to the spare wheel mount. This would be similar to how some vendors provide a bracket when you buy a rear bumper:

I'd pay decent money for just a license plate relocation bracket without having to buy a bumper đź‘€
I’ll make one as soon as I get my bronco

MattCO4x4

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to see RCI here. I've used their skids on my Tundra after crushing the stock skids. Like the RCI products. I would be interested in engine/front (not a fan of the hole under the front diff on the Ford skid), transmission and transfer skids for the 2 door.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used your Aluminum skids on my 5th gen 4Runner. Curious to see what you guys come up with for the new Bronco. Frame mounted sliders???
Sponsored