First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orange beauty rings on Carbonized Gray Bronco.

273029338_10224849167089991_7023014960373867276_n.jpg
I went through this entire thread hoping to find someone who painted the beauty rings orange to match the Badlands accent color...looks good!
Sponsored

Texasex

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the standard...

Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm leaning towards CG, but no a huge fan of the rim/color combo. Anyone have ideas that are not black, not gunmetal, or bronze?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm leaning towards CG, but no a huge fan of the rim/color combo. Anyone have ideas that are not black, not gunmetal, or bronze?
I agree. I think the orange pops too much if it's the only accent on the outside (unless you are top-off, doors-off, of course). Maybe something closer to CO than Code Orange... and some sort of orange graphic on the outside... even if it's just "Bronco" badging and painted hooks or something... would tie it together. đź‘Ť

I've been thinking of painting/powder coating the center of the sas wheels in dark bronze to get some contrast... and toning down the silver rings with a subtle carbonized gray on the rings.

This photoshop came out looking too gold/rusty-looking... I imagine it more as a darker bronze.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club Capture.JPG

The option I'm considering that isn't one of those colors you mentioned is the other way... carb gray on the wheels and making the rings pop. Like blasting off the warm alloy paint... doing a brushed aluminum finish... and then clearcoating them.

Haven't seen anyone do that yet, but I think they'd resemble the $800 OEM beadlocks. Probably not too hard to get another set of bolts and drill out and chamfer the additional holes all the way around (the rims already have all the holes under that beauty ring). Would give it the beadlock lock. I have no need for the actual beadlocks... but wouldn't mind mimicking the look if I can duplicate it well on the cheap..

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club thumbnail

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking forward to @Discount Tire having their online software ready to model all colors/rim combinations. If you select any 2021, you see a Bronco Sport. If you select a 2022, you get no picture.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And with the MAX AC mode!

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_9653

This was one of the key reasons why I traded my built overland 2017 Ram 2500 in. It is so much fun to drive like this. Although it does make for a bad hair day.
Now THAT is badass.

We will roll exactly the same way... except I'll have 2 less doors to remove (and I won't be able to store them on board for spontaneous doors-off decisions... sigh).

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And with the MAX AC mode!

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_9653

This was one of the key reasons why I traded my built overland 2017 Ram 2500 in. It is so much fun to drive like this. Although it does make for a bad hair day.
I love to do the same. I cant wait for summer to show up here in MT. That will be a little bit more time than in CA lol. My daughter loves to have "Bronco Hair".

jman0505

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks to many that helped get to this point. I bugged a lot of you about specs and I appreciate your responses. @Area51outerbanks and @Southern Girl specifically. Thank you for your the helpful pics on your OBX.

Specs
295/70/18 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss.
18” x 9.5 +12 Black Rhino Apache Bronze Wheel
2” Rough Country lift

I was concerned about the poke with the +12 off set and 295’s. Most pics I saw looked exactly where I wanted to be. But it ended up slightly more poke than I had calculated for. Which is fine. It looks awesome. The MT Baja’s are terrific so far. Love the aggressive sidewall and they’re quiet on the road. Also triple peak snow rated and made in USA.

Crash bars removed on both sides though tire guy said could’ve stayed because he didn’t see rub at full lock.

Have the retro stripe on way and will install black bronco script as well.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_9651
love the rims. just ordered OBX CG. do you have any pics of your interior? wondering which color you chose if you got leather.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

love the rims. just ordered OBX CG. do you have any pics of your interior? wondering which color you chose if you got leather.
Thanks. Interior is roast leather. Goes well with bronze wheels I think. Don’t have pics on phone but I’m sure if you searched there’s some out there on forum.

Congrats on order. Only mulligan I’d like in our OBX is the mod bumper. Not a fan of plastic standard.
Sponsored