Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had mine for two weeks now and I'm gaga over it. Nine different Jeep Vehicles over 25+ years. This is my first Ford and what they've done here is wonderful. It will also push Jeep to innovate a bit more which is a good thing too!

Bronco 6.jpg
PXL_20220406_115222291.jpg

PXL_20220406_161854839~2 (2).jpg
2022 Wildtrak

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club C9B16FC9-5944-4393-A591-DF0F6C4CD1B5
grats!!

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220420_122043

My contribution. Easily the best color offered in my opinion. Next will be putting my Shadow Black mirror caps and Eruption Green door handles. Possibly wrapping the top Shadow Black. New wheels and tires coming soon. Stay tuned.

Sponsored

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black for me

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 19D96FA3-D1ED-4002-8B44-8723329BF877
Wow! I LOVE this. I can’t wait until they open ordering back up! Saw the color in person on Monday, I do wish in the shade it looked a little more emerald (like in the sun) but this is by far the best color! 🥰😍

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! I LOVE this. I can’t wait until they open ordering back up! Saw the color in person on Monday, I do wish in the shade it looked a little more emerald (like in the sun) but this is by far the best color! 🥰😍
Thanks! Crazy graphics aren’t for everyone that’s for sure but I dig it.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

what's the offset on those and can we see some straight on and rear shots to see the poke factor? those look awesome.

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220420_145107

My contribution. Easily the best color offered in my opinion. Next will be putting my Shadow Black mirror caps and Eruption Green door handles. Possibly wrapping the top Shadow Black. New wheels and tires coming soon. Stay tuned.
Does this have a leveling kit on it or is that just how the picture turned out looking? It doesn’t look like it has the factory rake. Congrats man looks amazing!

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this have a leveling kit on it or is that just how the picture turned out looking? It doesn’t look like it has the factory rake. Congrats man looks amazing!
Definitely looks to have at least a front 1" level

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate it!! It does have the Zone Off-road 1 inch leveling kit with the Camburg billet upper control arms in the meantime. Still waiting for my Fox Coilover to come in.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw an Eruption Green Bronco in person a couple of days ago, and I've decided to switch my A51 to an Eruption Green. My res is from 7.20.20, ordered 1.29.21, and reordered 11.28.21. No VIN or order date yet.

I got impatient and ordered a 2nd Bronco through the same dealer four months ago and dropped the mic top, modular bumper, and sasquatch from my build. I took delivery on that one last Thursday and love it so much that we will keep both Broncos. My daughters and son have fallen for it, and the two oldest will be college grads in the next couple of months, and either could afford to buy the soft top from me. They will have to fight it out, but my son is frugal, so he'll likely relent and let his sister be saddled with a car payment.

Ideally, the EG mic top will be in before winter hits in 6 months. It doesn't make any sense to have two of the same color, and the Eruption Green is now the favorite after I've seen it live. :)

Here's the A51 after I ceramic coated it on Saturday. Happy to have it, and it will get a lot of use while we wait for the arrival of the EG one, hopefully in a few months. :)

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220420_145107
I reserved a bronco 07/23/21 and converted to order 10/18/21 and I decided to order a second at a separate dealer(11/4/21) in an attempt to increase my chances of getting a bronco the soonest. Both are badlands but on is EG non-Sas and the other Is A51 w/Sasquatch. They both ended up being scheduled the same day 2/21/22 then both delayed to 4/11. Now Both are built and shipped with the same eta of 5/8/22. I’m so torn as both colors are great in different ways. I’m agonizing over this decision and still don’t know which way to go. Maybe I’ll just take the first one that comes in? Ahhh!
Sponsored