AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to just sit back and wait after my 2 (one sas & one non-sas badlands) broncos shipped, but since I havenā€™t decided which one I will keep I thought maybe I should track them. My Sas bronco dealer gave me the rail # and said it may still be awaiting pickup So Iā€™m like ok maybe a few weeksā€¦

Much to my surprise CSX said itā€˜s in Jacksonville and should be at my dealer by Saturday :eek:

More misinformation than covid protocol during this processā€¦ Everybody hang in there!
Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Train carrying our Bronco hit Roanoke VA this morning. Final destination is Petersburg VA auto yard roughly 200 miles. The initial delivery estimate was 5/1-5/7.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Number is growing.

There are currently 530 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack.

@Ford reached out to me on Twitter, wanted a large amount of information. Not sure I want to provide it since others have said they did nothing when they gave them information and I have not been exactly positive in my Twitter comments. ;)

Showing In Production.

OrderTrack:

" There are currently 510 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack. "

Big Mak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to just sit back and wait after my 2 (one sas & one non-sas badlands) broncos shipped, but since I havenā€™t decided which one I will keep I thought maybe I should track them. My Sas bronco dealer gave me the rail # and said it may still be awaiting pickup So Iā€™m like ok maybe a few weeksā€¦

Much to my surprise CSX said itā€˜s in Jacksonville and should be at my dealer by Saturday :eek:

More misinformation than covid protocol during this processā€¦ Everybody hang in there!
Jacksonville florida?

Sponsored

becksthebaker

Badlands
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long does it take for rail tracking to be available? Mine is on Norfolk Southern

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long does it take for rail tracking to be available? Mine is on Norfolk Southern
Not sure. Didnā€™t get any emails for this bronco since I placed the order in Octoberā€¦. And ordertrack app didnā€™t show it shipped until the 21st and today was the first time I tried tracking.

CBNORRIS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a way to get rail shipment info without going through the dealer? My rep is not returning our calls.

Big Mak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sain't cloud so it sh
Yes sir. Thereā€™s a major railstop there so if you are in central or south FL that means its a few days away from itā€™s final destination I was told.
O
Yes sir. Thereā€™s a major railstop there so if you are in central or south FL that means its a few days away from itā€™s final destination I was told.
Saint cloud so Taft is drop of point.

Sponsored

mech_rules

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been patient and refreshing trackers but finally poked the dealer and the image says it all...meaning nothing at all. Same as what it seems most of us have seen for information. 4/14 blend, rotation 3862. Looking forward to seeing more built pics (not sure if us Canadians will get those though) and pics in the driveway are the best! Cheers!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group BroncoStatus

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat is s
I've been patient and refreshing trackers but finally poked the dealer and the image says it all...meaning nothing at all. Same as what it seems most of us have seen for information. 4/14 blend, rotation 3862. Looking forward to seeing more built pics (not sure if us Canadians will get those though) and pics in the driveway are the best! Cheers!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group BroncoStatus
Seems like they think all of the issues are going to be cleared may 7-13 šŸ™„

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is on car GTW504203
Mine is on a different car, but maybe the same shipment?
Is there a way to get rail shipment info without going through the dealer? My rep is not returning our calls.
Ford chat gave me a rail car number. I was running into the same issue.
Sponsored

Last edited: