Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Buick Skylark, 2022 Blackdiamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got a the shipped email at 03:48 this morning! Looking at the build week spreadsheet most of the 5/9ers have already been shipped!
Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine updated to built this morning. window sticker shows 5/9 blend date. tracker now says built on 5/12 & awaiting shipment.
Wow I skipped you somehow! 5/10 blend, 5/11 build, 5/12 shipped. Delivery 6-2 thru 6-8 but I expect it before then

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
im 528/1693 with ya
I would think your mods should pop today because based on your number it was probably built yesterday unless they ran behind since the 1693 series was a combo of yesterday and todays builds.

emberseason

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would think your mods should pop today because based on your number it was probably built yesterday unless they ran behind since the 1693 series was a combo of yesterday and todays builds.
I’ll be checking all day and report back if I do

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also if you click the status button in your production email, that will update. Mine showed built before I got the built email. Same with shipped
So I have a blend date of yesterday from my window sticker. I still haven’t gotten an in production email and it doesn’t say in production on any tracker. I feel like I should be worried.

Sponsored

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a blend date of yesterday from my window sticker. I still haven’t gotten an in production email and it doesn’t say in production on any tracker. I feel like I should be worried.
You dont get an in production email, just the build week email and built email I believe. Does your Ford Order Tracking Status page not have the off center white dot in the in production dot? Like this:

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1652452317752

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ping Ford Chat - Link Here

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
5/11 Blend day here. Mods popped the morning of 5/12. Tear tag popped this morning. My body and soul are ready, now where's that delivery email? The truck only needs to be delivered 10 miles, I could probably go creepily stare at it over the fence while I wait.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be checking all day and report back if I do
I was 107/1693 and my mods and Tear tab happened late last night and early this morning so yours should be happening soon.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You dont get an in production email, just the build week email and built email I believe. Does your Ford Order Tracking Status page not have the off center white dot in the in production dot? Like this:

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1652452317752
It does! I would’ve never noticed that off center if it wasn’t for you! Thanks! Ford chat said “it’s in production” but no other info available when I talked to them last night around 8pm
Sponsored