First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know you guys/ gals like raw trail footage so this is exactly that! We took my Wildtrak, Shelb Halls 2 door Wildtrak, and a stock Sasquatch Badlands through Behind the Rocks in Moab. We only attempted 1 Bronco down High Dive 😳.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Puckered up a few times. Noice video!

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks 🙏 definitely was a fun day!
Definitely looked like a ton of fun. Nice to see the different trims and driver’s comfort zones. Loved hearing Shelby in the background, maybe second guessing her decision to join you guys!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you guys/ gals like raw trail footage so this is exactly that! We took my Wildtrak, Shelb Halls 2 door Wildtrak, and a stock Sasquatch Badlands through Behind the Rocks in Moab. We only attempted 1 Bronco down High Dive 😳.

Chase, thanks for another great video. 👍

I realize this is B-roll footage, but where is the footage of your WildTrak going down High Dive and your buddy’s Badlands going back up?

Also, was there any damage to your buddy’s soft top rear latches after they popped open? Lastly, what leaked when the BL rig came down?

PS - I love Shelby’s laugh (11:50). She must be a blast to wheel with. 🥰

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chase, thanks for another great video. 👍

I realize this is B-roll footage, but where is the footage of your WildTrak going down High Dive and your buddy’s Badlands going back up?

Also, was there any damage to your buddy’s soft top rear latches after they popped open? Lastly, what leaked when the BL rig came down?

PS - I love Shelby’s laugh. She must be a blast to wheel with. 🥰
So i Dont opt out very often and being that this trip was literally the first major wheeling trip with the Wildtrak I decided it safer not to attempt high dive. However I’ll will go back and run at a later point in time.

the sheer force of the landing just popped top nothing happened to the latches or anything

and the windshield washer fluid was literally pouring out the top due to the extreme angle lol

and yes Shelby is Rad! She’s highly skilled and fun to wheel with for sure!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i Dont opt out very often and being that this trip was literally the first major wheeling trip with the Wildtrak I decided it safer not to attempt high dive. However I’ll will go back and run at a later point in time.

the sheer force of the landing just popped top nothing happened to the latches or anything

and the windshield washer fluid was literally pouring out the top due to the extreme angle lol

and yes Shelby is Rad! She’s highly skilled and fun to wheel with for sure!
Thanks. That makes sense. Keep rocking! 🤘

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, one of the most interesting parts of the video for me was seeing a 4D BL go down a 41-degree pitch and not starve the fuel pump, so that addresses one question that has arisen on my thread after my recent fuel pump failure on just a 22-degree pitch. 👍

Ford Bronco Stock Badlands goes down High Dive obstacle at Moab 😬 8BFD07E0-08AD-4088-9681-00D8F0A9A1E4
Ford Bronco Stock Badlands goes down High Dive obstacle at Moab 😬 101B42AE-14AC-4389-8E91-3B89914F0291

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very nice. Loved it
Sponsored