Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not from the tracker. 3rd email I’ve gotten from ford saying my bronco is built with an estimated delivery date

If there’s a hold fine, no problem then ford needs to say that and stop sending emails saying it’s built with a estimated delivery date.

as far as the excuse that it’s an issue with their software that’s bullshit too. It’s a pretty simple check to see if a hold flag is set to true or false.
According to Ford Chat and the Ford tracking computer, my Bronco was built and released for shipping on June 8, 2022. I am on estimated delivery window #5. My dealership is 20 miles from MAP. The computer bases the estimated delivery windows on this information. Unfortunately, it’s not actually released and never was because it’s missing 2 parts. It’s on a plant hold.

Every build that is actually complete and released for shipping goes on a train or convoy within days - not weeks. There are people in this forum that had their Broncos built at the end of June and already received them in places as far away as California and Texas.
Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roush 9 Facility Allen Park in Southfield before it turns into the freeway.,

The lot is packed.

Is your source a Ford UAW member?
I will drive by there I know where it’s at exactly but most lots in the downriver area are empty now. The lot at the old KMart was full of broncos and F150s I passed by there today and it was bone dry not one car or truck! I will see what’s in the Allen Park facility but doubt any are held there, I was told they are all at the end of assembly lot at MAP. My source is an end of line person at MAP; she’s been there for 20+ years.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Ford Chat and the Ford tracking computer, my Bronco was built and released for shipping on June 8, 2022. I am on estimated delivery window #5. My dealership is 20 miles from MAP. The computer bases the estimated delivery windows on this information. Unfortunately, it’s not actually released and never was because it’s missing 2 parts. It’s on a plant hold.

Every build that is actually complete and released for shipping goes on a train or convoy within days - not weeks. There are people in this forum that had their Broncos built at the end of June and already received them in places as far away as California and Texas.
Yet for suckers like us who are less than 20 miles from MAP are waiting….smh

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

just got bumped again, this time did't even make it all the way through the delivery window (07/08-07/14) . now it's 7/15/2022 - 7/21/2022
Bumped to 7/15 - 7/21 too.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will drive by there I know where it’s at exactly but most lots in the downriver area are empty now. The lot at the old KMart was full of broncos and F150s I passed by there today and it was bone dry not one car or truck! I will see what’s in the Allen Park facility but doubt any are held there, I was told they are all at the end of assembly lot at MAP. My source is an end of line person at MAP; she’s been there for 20+ years.

I work for Ford at R&E. 27 years. We have buildings scattered over Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Allen Park. Roush 9 is located between 3 of our Ford buildings. My Son-in-law works in the Ford VEMC next door to Roush. He said the lot was full of Broncos a few days ago. He drives by them every day.

The MAP lot can’t hold all of them,

I have a F150 Tremor on order too. They claim it will go into production the week of August 22nd. I’m not holding my breath. They are still backed up. The chip shortage has not been resolved. They are still stacked up in lots,

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I work for Ford at R&E. 27 years. We have buildings scattered over Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Allen Park. Roush 9 is located between 3 of our Ford buildings. My Son-in-law works in the Ford VEMC next door to Roush. He said the lot was full of Broncos a few days ago. He drives by them every day.

The MAP lot can’t hold all of them,

I have a F150 Tremor on order too. They claim it will go into production the week of August 22nd. I’m not holding my breath. They are still backed up. The chip shortage has not been resolved. They are still stacked up in lots,
Hahahaha no way! I just took delivery of my Tremor in Atlas Blue 4 weeks ago! I ordered late February 2022 and it was delivered unexpectedly. My dealer called me and I was excited when he did thinking it was the Bronco! DTP is pretty efficient. I have family that works for Ford in building #2 on Rotunda. Was hoping to get the bronco before the tremor but I guess that didn’t play out well for me. I wasn’t able to track the tremor since I ordered it through the dealer and not online, I received the VIN after delivery and only have my order number. Amazing truck! Just need the bronco in before end of summer!

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe we are missing parts. I got bumped too. 7/15-7/21

On June 10, Ford Motor Company
reported that 13 2022 F-150 Raptors were stolen from a storage lot at the River Rouge facility in Dearborn, Michigan, as reported by the Detroit Free Press.
  • One of the reasons the trucks are sitting in storage lots includes the shortage of semiconductor chips.

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They probably weren’t stolen, just reservation holders tired of waiting. Jk 😎

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hahahaha no way! I just took delivery of my Tremor in Atlas Blue 4 weeks ago! I ordered late February 2022 and it was delivered unexpectedly. My dealer called me and I was excited when he did thinking it was the Bronco! DTP is pretty efficient. I have family that works for Ford in building #2 on Rotunda. Was hoping to get the bronco before the tremor but I guess that didn’t play out well for me. I wasn’t able to track the tremor since I ordered it through the dealer and not online, I received the VIN after delivery and only have my order number. Amazing truck! Just need the bronco in before end of summer!

I ordered my Tremor on March 17, 2022. Fully expecting it to beat my Bronco.

I was told navigation was automatically deleted on F150 builds due to a chip restriction and that’s all I heard until last week when they sent me a production email for the week of August 22, 2022.

My estimated delivery window was bumped over night to 7/15 - 7/21. Bump #6. Today is week 5 since being built. I’m no closer to getting it than I was when they sent me my production email on 5/9/2022.

Last edited:

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my Tremor on March 17, 2022. Fully expecting it to beat my Bronco and I think it might do that still.

I was told my navigation was automatically deleted due to a chip restriction and that’s all I heard until last week when they sent me a production email for the week of August 22, 2022.

My estimated delivery window was bumped over night to 7/15 - 7/21. Bump #6. Today is week 5 since being built.
I’m on bump #6 as well looking forward to bumper #7 later next week. I’ll enjoy my tremor for now.

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Roush 9 this morning.

There are 2 lots with Broncos there. This is one of them:
that is quasi heartening.

there's a cyber orange 4door hardtop SAS black diamond with tow package sitting in those lots waiting for something!! I can feel it in the force!!!

thanks for the update

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that is quasi heartening.

there's a cyber orange 4door hardtop SAS black diamond with tow package sitting in those lots waiting for something!! I can feel it in the force!!!

thanks for the update
Saw a Velocity blue hardtop SAS - looked like a Wildtrak- was tempted to go look at the sticker. I resisted.
Sponsored