Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Huh. Who knows then I've seen multiple people say they didn't get an email until they had a build day. What week did you find out you were scheduled?
my experience has been different than expected too….

I got my build week of 8/22 on 7/14 via Ford Performance chat. Dealer confirmed with my VIN that evening.

on 7/16 I received my ”Your Vehicle has been scheduled for production” email.

on 7/17 my Salesman texted saying they had a build day of 8/25. I was totally surprised by that and taking it with a grain of salt. I hope it’s true, but…..
Sponsored

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
TBH I wouldn't at all be shocked if that sold.
They may have an allocation but it's not there yet.

" This Raptor is built! BCE codes are confirmed. Awaiting shipping from Ford. It was originally supposed to arrive on July 21...that has been pushed back. The Ford Performance rep said yesterday (July 18, 2022) that it should be scheduled for an August delivery; fingers-crossed they actually deliver this time. No one can control this part of the equation, but if they do deliver in August...you are just weeks away from being behind the wheel of your Raptor; not months or a year away from getting a build date. "

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

**WORSE CASE = REFUND: If my dealer finds out I am trying to flip this car and refuses to sell me the Raptor at our signed sale agreement price, I will refund you your money. I have been told by multiple Ford dealerships that since I signed a sale agreement, the dealer has to sale it to me. But worse case, I would refund your money if the dealership refuses to sell me the car.

Best line of the ad GLWS lol

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm pretty sure you're speculating just about as much as I'm speculating since both of us know nothing unless you have actual real inside information. So please don't pedantically tell me not to "speculate" and then post your own speculation.

"Please don't speculate.

Every new vehicle at Ford must receive an approval to sell. The Wathog is new for Job2 and I am sure it has not received the "OK to sell" status yet.

It could be anything stopping it. "

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

TBH I wouldn't at all be shocked if that sold.
**WORSE CASE = REFUND: If my dealer finds out I am trying to flip this car and refuses to sell me the Raptor at our signed sale agreement price, I will refund you your money. I have been told by multiple Ford dealerships that since I signed a sale agreement, the dealer has to sale it to me. But worse case, I would refund your money if the dealership refuses to sell me the car.

Best line of the ad GLWS lol
While I think this guy might possibly be legit , the whole thing read like the old Nigerian prince seeking help to move $8 million dollarsemail scam.

you’ve got to want a Raptor pretty bad to front a stranger $100+k to maybe get a Raptor someday….maybe…. or get your money back…..maybe. Can’t even use a escrow account as the guy needs your money to buy the vehicle.

It’ll be interesting to see how bad someone wants a Raptor to pay the price, plus taxes in their home state and the “risk premium” on this deal.

and some competition, Ford Dealer with a VIN…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265789735002?hash=item3de24d805a:g:xcMAAOSwLFxi2VA~

Last edited:

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned B8535673-E644-4AA7-A414-9B0FFCBD26C8

got this email last night. But I have my build date set for Aug 15. Which I hope it’s sticks since I’ve been pushed 4 times. Couple weeks away.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You’re probably right, but so much

While I think this guy might possibly be legit , the whole thing read like the old Nigerian prince seeking help to move $8 million dollarsemail scam.

you’ve got to want a Raptor pretty bad to front a stranger $100+k to maybe get a Raptor someday….maybe…. or get your money back…..maybe. Can’t even use a escrow account as the guy needs your money to buy the vehicle.

It’ll be interesting to see how bad someone wants a Raptor to pay the price, plus taxes in their home state and the “risk premium” on this deal
The worst part is most the local dealers around me are doing a huge mark up on it. The most I’ve ever heard.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all of the great publicity they get, it’d probably be cool for them to communicate something to us, even if that is to say they’ve not scheduled anything yet.

I know they were previewing one of their allocation a couple of months ago but haven’t heard anything since.
@zachgranger

where is granger at, pretty sure we haven’t had an update since may?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet the next direct Ford email I get is that order banks are open for 2023 Bronco.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since this is a dealer...wondering if Dan knows when this vehicle will make it off the concrete runway at MAP and to his dealership. Almost the exact same build as mine and the same color. No reserve. I'm anxious to see what this brings or if it sells off Ebay via direct contact with the dealer.
with that VIN (1961) it’s probably a late august early Sep build week as it’s 400 over my 8/22 build week.

no reserve, but starting at $20k over MSRP. They’re not taking much risk of under pricing in an auction.

if it sells off line, I gues it’ll be $40-50k+Over MSRP to not let auction run it’s course.
Sponsored