Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed the Mishimoto Oil Catch Can and a Clamber Rear Hitch Step :)

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brought home my 2dr base on 24AUG; installed a Curt hitch receiver and passenger side tow hook (tow hook was a take off part a friend gave me).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220828_084334

Today another friend gave me a pair of OEM rock rails from his 4dr Badlands. Saw a thread on this forum where a member cut down 4dr rails to work on a 2dr, so I'm going to give that a go!

Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does washing the mud off of a moderate Trail run count? Did the Hurricane Creek trail in North Carolina with a group of Bronco owners Sunday. Had a great time, washy washy time this morning.

Edit: So yes, not a mall crawler! OK, OK. My Avatar pic Bronco is now relegated to mall crawler status.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220828_162817

Last edited:

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you think a good price is? May have one available...
The condition varies so much. I would be wanting a cheap fixer upper that has no frame or axle issues. Location of course always a factor.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried out Crossbar Ranch in Davis, OK. Too much fun.
Took on Rockface, Lookout Mountain, Trot line, and Roller Coaster. Nothing too crazy but there’s lots more to discover there.

Nice ascent! Did you happen to notice what the max pitch angle was on the Off-Road menu?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The condition varies so much. I would be wanting a cheap fixer upper that has no frame or axle issues. Location of course always a factor.
I did the government auction in Pa. I just wanted one then figuired with shipping it would be the same so i ended up with three.

The first 2 were 2008 - very clean, no damage, the tires still have the tits on them, so very little mileage or use.
the other is 2005 - body was in good shape but had been sprayed from green to tan. That took some prep to paint. I wanted that on bcus it came with the bases for a trailer top. That's the black one i just finished.

I may have gotten lucky... the 12 to 7 pin conversion worked out well once the 1st one was done. Cleaning the grounds were the biggest issue for the lights, in the end all worked. Hyd. braking, wheels have been good so far. No reason to think the last one will have issues other than the lights.

I'm thinking $4 - 5k per trailer if i sell out right. They are Plug n Go w/pintle hitch included. I have a Hummer EV1 & a Braptor due in this year. The trailers are for them and one build is for my Wildtrak.

DM me if i can help you out with info on the auction and what I have learned.

Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ascent! Did you happen to notice what the max pitch angle was on the Off-Road menu?
I didn’t on that one because I had it on a different menu by accident. I tried to go up the slope next to it which was a lot rougher and it only said it was about 30 degrees but I didn’t get up it because my front tires were spinning with very little weight on them. To get back down that one, they had to move rocks out of the way because my spare tire was hanging up at the bottom. Therefore I don’t know how accurate the dash reading is. It was really steep and when I started sliding, felt super sketchy. I still think if I air down a little more I can probably get up it. I was running about 15-16 lbs with the tires warmed up and I can go down 8 or 9 with no worries. Makes a big difference in how they grab.