First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a 4 door white wildtrak coming (hopefully..ha!) so I'm enjoying seeing what you've already done to your bronco. Window tint is the first thing on my list!
Good thing about a two year wait for a vehicle is it leaves plenty of time to spec out the "adds" lol! I was locked and loaded for the first phase. I am looking forward to seeing your photos when it all starts coming together.
Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with ford chat (again) and was now told my vehicles production is completed and it is awaiting shipment to the dealer with a 10/9 - 10/15 ETA. Maybe I am just one of those cases that dont move from production status to shipped until the bronco is already at the dealer as ive seen this happen in previous build weeks.
Hopefully you'll see your status change soon. I saw your delivery was to Kissimmee. I'm guessing since you're posting, all is well?

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford chat told me this morning I am on a chip hold as of their last update 9/22. Estimated delivery to dealer is 10/4- 10-10
I find that hard to believe but will be very excited if that happens!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully you'll see your status change soon. I saw your delivery was to Kissimmee. I'm guessing since you're posting, all is well?
Thank you for asking, although my dealer is in Kissimmee I am located in Miami. We got lucky on this side since the storm shifted towards the panhandle. I feel really sorry for the folks on the panhandle the videos I’ve seen were pretty scary.

I went with a dealer in Kissimmee because early on Mullinax was one of the main dealers down in Florida saying they would honor MSRP pricing. Later on I found out some local dealers were also honoring msrp but it’s alright I don’t mind the drive, may even consider swinging by Disney when the time comes.

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still sitting "in production"...if it's that damn brushguard, I swear! :LOL:

@Emmitt does the Bronco need grab handles? I loved that Jeeps changed to not needing those but I couldn't tell if Bronco had integrated handles or not.
I hope not a brushguard also lol.

I will say that the grab handles are very beneficial for me. It was evident the first day I owned the Bronco. Day two the grab handles were installed. The Sasquatch package and the lack of any real step made it somewhat challenging for me to get into the Bronco. Others that are younger and more nimble probably will not have a problem with the placement of the stock grab handles. Give it a shot stock and see what you think.

I am curious to hear what you think when you get your vehicle.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

just found out I'm on chip-hold. Mid package, no tow. 9/20 blend, plenty of LUX with tow got built just fine after mine. That's some bullshit right there.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just found out I'm on chip-hold. Mid package, no tow. 9/20 blend, plenty of LUX with tow got built just fine after mine. That's some bullshit right there.
I'm with you, mid package, I dropped tow in March for quicker build. MAKES NO SENSE!!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Count me among those with a confirmed chip hold. I know the note was not there yesterday morning, but it's there now. At least I'm not having to re-order for MY23.

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for asking, although my dealer is in Kissimmee I am located in Miami. We got lucky on this side since the storm shifted towards the panhandle. I feel really sorry for the folks on the panhandle the videos I’ve seen were pretty scary.

I went with a dealer in Kissimmee because early on Mullinax was one of the main dealers down in Florida saying they would honor MSRP pricing. Later on I found out some local dealers were also honoring msrp but it’s alright I don’t mind the drive, may even consider swinging by Disney when the time comes.
alexraw - you finally got your bronco.... now what are you going to do???? :ROFLMAO:

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the chip hold message too.... mid package black diamond. That note popped yesterday afternoon. I keep refreshing today but no new updates.

Sponsored

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked with chat because I haven't any changes in status since middle of last week. They told me it's still in production with no holds. With and ETA of October 18th.

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Count me among those with a confirmed chip hold. I know the note was not there yesterday morning, but it's there now. At least I'm not having to re-order for MY23.
Confirmed from chat or elsewhere?

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like a bunch of us on chip hold for 9/19 build week.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed from chat or elsewhere?
I have someone who can access vehicle previewing. They checked yesterday and then again today, and saw the change. Chat can look at the same thing.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Can you add a column to the spreadsheet for chip-hold?
Sponsored