Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my gut tells me that all the chip-holds got sent to a lot and won't be bothered with again until after the last 2022 rolls off the line.
But we're getting mid October ETA.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of you that listed a confirmed chip hold seem to be grouped into two distinct segments (for the most part) based on the tracker spreadsheet.

A few of you on 9-19 all grouped together from 340 cars into the day until 491. The cars before and after you in the list have built emails. Except for @Tuna Colada, not sure on their status.

The second group of you are on 9-20 and all grouped together as well from 663 cars into the day through 874. There is no status update for @Bronc281, but they are within a few cars of @outnumbered so that would be interesting to know. Them comes @Emmitt who is the luckiest of us all.

So far @Trieck32 is the only one I noticed on 9-21 that mentioned a chip hold but the cars above and below them both have delivered emails so hopefully ford chat is wrong. Otherwise it seems to be an even smaller number of cars effected.

Since it seems to be a limited number of cars and other cars with similar options were built later in the week lets hope it is resolved quickly. All observations are from my quick look at the data, I'm sure I missed someone or am wrong about many things. Take it as you would with any random internet post. Just my quick look at the data.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 2.08.37 PM.png
I am confirmed to be on chip hold. Apparently that was reported (internally at Ford) on 9/20 (1 day after blend date) and that is the last update they have with an ETA of 10/7-10/13. I was told that I should expect an update within a few days and a new ETA likely to be later in October.
I probably won't be checking as often now as I now have a hurricane bearing down on me at the moment and priorities have shifted somewhat....

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am confirmed to be on chip hold. Apparently that was reported (internally at Ford) on 9/20 (1 day after blend date) and that is the last update they have with an ETA of 10/7-10/13. I was told that I should expect an update within a few days and a new ETA likely to be later in October.
I probably won't be checking as often now as I now have a hurricane bearing down on me at the moment and priorities have shifted somewhat....
Stay safe!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stay safe!

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone that’s on a chip hold never went to built or awaiting shipment correct?
On chip hold-we've only ever showed "in production". Ford chat is the resource that's told us "in production, produced" and now the chip hold :rolleyes:

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is everyone getting to Ford Chat? Normally a little bubble pops up that says Chat, but it's not coming up today. When I go to Ford.com and click contact us... I click on Chat but it just takes me to the text section of Chat and there's nothing to click on.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is everyone getting to Ford Chat? Normally a little bubble pops up that says Chat, but it's not coming up today. When I go to Ford.com and click contact us... I click on Chat but it just takes me to the text section of Chat and there's nothing to click on.
What browser are you using? I was just on there and it was surprisingly not busy, got a rep almost immediately. Some people have said they've had problems in chrome recently.

On another note, chat was quick to give me shipping status and rail car number. Anyone know if there is a way to track csx cars from the web without an account or is the archaic phone system all that is available?
Sponsored