First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone that’s on a chip hold never went to built or awaiting shipment correct?
Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you add a column to the spreadsheet for chip-hold?
I will a little later on and let everyone know when it’s there.
Everyone that’s on a chip hold never went to built or awaiting shipment correct?
I don’t want to speak for everyone, but that should be the case.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Why does it look like mid package builds are the ones on chip-hold?

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine never did, it's always been listed as in production.

Hopefully this is short-lived. It appears the 9/26 build week isn't having this issue so far.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is my situation. Nothing beyond tear tag.

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine never did, it's always been listed as in production.

Hopefully this is short-lived. It appears the 9/26 build week isn't having this issue so far.
There are at least 2 of us that were on Friday 9/23 with OBX (and mine is lux) that went to built, so I wonder if it can be narrowed down to a day (or two). Ours should be near worst case for chips.

GABS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if they ran out of chips during the beginning/middle of the week, but then received a shipment and put them in the ones still on the line because they were easier to get to. Mine was the end of the day on 9-23 and shows built.

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm wondering if they ran out of chips during the beginning/middle of the week, but then received a shipment and put them in the ones still on the line because they were easier to get to. Mine was the end of the day on 9-23 and shows built.
That was my thought.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

my gut tells me that all the chip-holds got sent to a lot and won't be bothered with again until after the last 2022 rolls off the line.

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those of you that listed a confirmed chip hold seem to be grouped into two distinct segments (for the most part) based on the tracker spreadsheet.

A few of you on 9-19 all grouped together from 340 cars into the day until 491. The cars before and after you in the list have built emails. Except for @Tuna Colada, not sure on their status.

The second group of you are on 9-20 and all grouped together as well from 663 cars into the day through 874. There is no status update for @Bronc281, but they are within a few cars of @outnumbered so that would be interesting to know. Them comes @Emmitt who is the luckiest of us all.

So far @Trieck32 is the only one I noticed on 9-21 that mentioned a chip hold but the cars above and below them both have delivered emails so hopefully ford chat is wrong. Otherwise it seems to be an even smaller number of cars effected.

Since it seems to be a limited number of cars and other cars with similar options were built later in the week lets hope it is resolved quickly. All observations are from my quick look at the data, I'm sure I missed someone or am wrong about many things. Take it as you would with any random internet post. Just my quick look at the data.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 2.08.37 PM

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is now a column on the far right of the spreadsheet where you can type in your chip hold or any other notes. The rest of the sheet is consolidated by @66Fan so I don't want to insert any columns between existing ones. @uncledoodoo - I moved your chip hold comment to the far right.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of you that listed a confirmed chip hold seem to be grouped into two distinct segments (for the most part) based on the tracker spreadsheet.

A few of you on 9-19 all grouped together from 340 cars into the day until 491. The cars before and after you in the list have built emails. Except for @Tuna Colada, not sure on their status.

The second group of you are on 9-20 and all grouped together as well from 663 cars into the day through 874. There is no status update for @Bronc281, but they are within a few cars of @outnumbered so that would be interesting to know. Them comes @Emmitt who is the luckiest of us all.

So far @Trieck32 is the only one I noticed on 9-21 that mentioned a chip hold but the cars above and below them both have delivered emails so hopefully ford chat is wrong. Otherwise it seems to be an even smaller number of cars effected.

Since it seems to be a limited number of cars and other cars with similar options were built later in the week lets hope it is resolved quickly. All observations are from my quick look at the data, I'm sure I missed someone or am wrong about many things. Take it as you would with any random internet post. Just my quick look at the data.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 2.08.37 PM
I really hope that is the case, however my dealer confirmed chip hold today, last Friday he said "produced awaiting shipment".

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is now a column on the far right of the spreadsheet where you can type in your chip hold or any other notes. The rest of the sheet is consolidated by @66Fan so I don't want to insert any columns between existing ones. @uncledoodoo - I moved your chip hold comment to the far right.
Egggcellent thinking! Yeah, I've had a few insert columns in random spots throughout the sheets and it wreaks havoc on some of the consolidated numbers! Chasing down the culprit out of some 15 or so sheets can be a PITA!

Thanks for thinking of me @CTownPride !

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak