Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would they even know if they were getting a 2 or a 4 door at this point?

Maybe it'll be a Sport.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That will be a nice looking 2027 bronco youā€™ll have. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it a ā€golden ticketā€ for a dealer to get the allocation for this special edition? Is the dealer guaranteed to get one, or just crossing their fingersā€¦

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got the email late last night...
Screenshot_20221005-052527-321~3.png
I really hope you get one. They are beautiful. If I wasnā€™t in line for a Raptor I would definitely want a heritage limited.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is it a ā€golden ticketā€ for a dealer to get the allocation for this special edition? Is the dealer guaranteed to get one, or just crossing their fingersā€¦
Every dealer will receive at least 1 Heritage Limited Edition and may sell it anyway they choose but they get what Ford delivers, there is no opportunity for ordering itā€¦or so the story goesā€¦

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How would they even know if they were getting a 2 or a 4 door at this point?

Maybe it'll be a Sport.
Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Every dealer will receive at least 1 Heritage Limited Edition and may sell it anyway they choose but they get what Ford delivers, there is no opportunity for ordering itā€¦or so the story goesā€¦
Thatā€™s good to know that one will end up at the local dealership. The one raptor that got converted was bumped to 2023, so no 2022 bronco raptor cruising our town.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem. I waited 625 days for my first one.
Wow my first one only took, OH WAIT!! Still waiting itā€™s now been 811 days.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That will be a nice looking 2027 bronco youā€™ll have. šŸ˜‚
And when the 2027 shows up to his house in 2029 heā€™ll be even more excited!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?
November 21st

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hope you get one. They are beautiful. If I wasnā€™t in line for a Raptor I would definitely want a heritage limited.
Definitely a great opportunity to flip this if he does get it.

With only 1966 being made... Think the BRaptor is fetching large profits? Imagine this one... šŸ¤‘

But when I inquired about this model with my local dealer, they knew better and said they will be marking theirs up accordingly.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yeah, change it now. Definitely NOT getting a Limited in 2 doors.
Sponsored