Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Impressed you got a phone call!! Did she say what the course of action should/would be if they changed your ETA to a later week? Did she suggest you still contact her if that’s the case or was the possibility of your ETA week being pushed back not a topic of conversation?
I was shocked! I was actually in a meeting with one of the drs in our practice and was like "it says Dearborn, MI, there's no way...I need to take this!" 😂

The rep told me if my Bronco doesn't ship by the end of my current shipping window, she can open a case and try to get things going. I honestly don't put a lot of stock into what Ford says anymore, but I will definitely be checking back with her if it doesn't ship.
Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I am still getting the same reply from Chat, shipped email 9/30. How can it possibly be that for almost a month they can't tell where a vehicle is? Makes no sense!

Screenshot_20221025-160716_Chrome.jpg

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am still getting the same reply from Chat, shipped email 9/30. How can it possibly be that for almost a month they can't tell where a vehicle is? Makes no sense!

Screenshot_20221025-160716_Chrome.jpg
Exact situation here. Same ship date- same new delivery window and same lack of details.

JamYork

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally took delivery today…
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 20221025_174222

Shout out to Star Lake Ford in Burgettstown, PA west of Pittsburgh. No hassling on price or accessories/extended warranties. Actually got talked out of an accessory and had to ask about the extended warranty. Price was exactly as it was on the sheet in January when I ordered it. Drew was great to work with on this process. Always a pretty quick reply to a text and sent me the photo of it on the truck when it arrived.

(Also, from what they told me, no one was rolled over to MY23. They had some reservations that never converted, but only a Raptor got rolled over from what I heard. Anyone looking to order a 23 when the model year opens to all might want to check them out if they are in the area. Great small town dealer!)
Congratulations! Appreciate all the work on this thread for our build week.

Sponsored

Steuber

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco, 1987 Chevy Blazer, 2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker says mine was delivered. Unfortunately, u am stuck in Kentucky for work and won't be able to go pick it up.

ameliai

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So United Road Tracker shows a load number and the destination is my dealer. Does anyone know what that means? My delivery is by rail so is United Road the trucking carrier who will take my Bronco from the rail yard to the dealership? If so, then a load number is probably a good thing.
Yes it's the truck company that delivers your bronco to the dealer. Yes a load number is good if you make an OVISS account on that same website you can track your vehicle. Mine said On Hold this past week while it was supposed to be delivered. After talking to chat yesterday and them telling me mid November I woke up to the Ford email today as well telling me 11/15-11/21.

DaveR

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it's the truck company that delivers your bronco to the dealer. Yes a load number is good if you make an OVISS account on that same website you can track your vehicle. Mine said On Hold this past week while it was supposed to be delivered. After talking to chat yesterday and them telling me mid November I woke up to the Ford email today as well telling me 11/15-11/21.
I got my Ford email this morning as well 10/30-11/5 so that is promising :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally took delivery today…
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 2588E426-C34F-493A-BBCB-B2FFAEA2259F

Shout out to Star Lake Ford in Burgettstown, PA west of Pittsburgh. No hassling on price or accessories/extended warranties. Actually got talked out of an accessory and had to ask about the extended warranty. Price was exactly as it was on the sheet in January when I ordered it. Drew was great to work with on this process. Always a pretty quick reply to a text and sent me the photo of it on the truck when it arrived.

(Also, from what they told me, no one was rolled over to MY23. They had some reservations that never converted, but only a Raptor got rolled over from what I heard. Anyone looking to order a 23 when the model year opens to all might want to check them out if they are in the area. Great small town dealer!)
Congratulations on your new Bronco! So happy to hear you had a great experience with Star Lake Ford. Enjoy the new ride. :)

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally delivered. Almost 2 years since reservation.. Really like it. Very happy with the BD.. Looks better in person than the pics. MIC top looks good, wind noise not bad.
Congratulations! Happy to hear you are loving your new Bronco. She looks great! :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tracker says mine was delivered. Unfortunately, u am stuck in Kentucky for work and won't be able to go pick it up.
Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco! We can't wait for you to pick it up. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats to all who have received their Broncos. To those still waiting…hope it arrives soon and it is worth the wait. I installed Rock Slide Engineering step sliders over the weekend.
Thank you for your positivity on this forum! You Bronco is looking great! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

Wildtrak2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is300
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford motor company
Ship everybody else bronco !! It a lot bronco been sitting 20 to 60 day !!! Not shipped
From August, September builds
Mine was built September 29 no shipping yet!
come on ford !!!
Sponsored