DawgRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took delivery of mine this morning. What a beast, it's so worth the wait. A shout out to Richard Willis and all of the folks at Kings Colonial Ford for making this a pleasant buying experience and for keeping me informed throughout the process.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Took delivery a month ago. Had the windows tinted. Before the tint I had them metered first to see what factory was. Rear doors metered at 16% and rear shell metered at 30% I could tell they were different. So I tinted front doors 30%, rear doors 30%, and rear shell 20%. The rears match much better. Front doors are just dark enough for us.

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Delivered October 27th! Love it!

Sponsored

jay102269

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE GTPE, Big Bend, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Vinyl wrapped flares. Rigid40” light bar & Rigid 4” ditch lights.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread 09D0CCDB-A875-4AFC-94EA-175F427300D5

jay102269

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE GTPE, Big Bend, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have been curious how wrapping the fenders might work. Howd that go? Cost? Did you also PPF them to prevent chips? Also, any chance you have more pic angles? Side, full front and rear would be great perspective.
The hardest part was matching the white. I thought Oxford White would be the easiest. I was wrong. Lots of different shades. My installer had to try different whites to see which looked the best. He did not charge me since mine was the guinea pig and it took him a while to get it right.
No PPF. I’d get them re-wrapped if my wife decided to go off road on the way to Costco or the mall.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread CFC059F0-4D1E-4983-9AB5-F80050005D96
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread 1AD5CDFA-124A-41AE-B3E4-1D47D6CDAEA7
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread DBFD40E5-41C9-49A7-8D75-A225D11FACB8

Sponsored

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just bought a Raptor. I went from a Jeep 392 (which I am making ready to sell) and picked it up two days ago. I spent days scouring the Internet looking for one (in and out of state). I called many dealers trying to make a deal. I had one that had a 2023 that was well equipt and the dealer wanted $30k over, I used that figure to apply leverage to other dealers on the 2022's they had.

I found a loaded white (my 1st choice of color) in Southern Ca (I live in North Ca) and after many calls, settled for $21500 over MSRP. I flew down to Ontario where the salesman met me, driving me for 45 minutes to the dealership. They were already ready for me at the finance guys' office and I was done in a total of an hour after arriving. I drove to a hotel and drove back home the following morning (7 .5 hours).

The point of this is I believe MSRP or even $10k over for a Raptor is unrealistic as that is what I paid for my wife's Badlands. I felt that $20k over was probably the best I could do as some wanted $50k over. I talked to my local Ford guy from who I ordered a 2023 F450 at invoice from and he said they are getting $40k over at their dealership.

All the best in your search.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread 1

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread 2

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are those tires 37's ?
on the Raptor they look small
Yes, they are 37's. Here is a picture of the 33's and 37's side-by-side. I am not a total fan of the fender flares on the Raptor. I am going to wait until someone comes out with a narrower version and I will replace them.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread tires

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not mine but a cool looking white Bronco Raptor with shackles and Baja Design light pods and light bar.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco RAPTOR Photos Thread 329220314_5853236318104656_6164797809492326349_n
Looking real Clean (y)
Best,
Brahian
Sponsored