Sponsored

What do you see from your office window?

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you hit a birb?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No such thing as an office window where I work but occasionally there's some cool stuff to see outside.

mclaren-skunkworks-1170x780.jpg

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No such thing as an office window where I work but occasionally there's some cool stuff to see outside.

Ford Bronco What do you see from your office window? mclaren-skunkworks-1170x780
Nice car!! Looks like a boring building though. They should put a decoration in front of it or something.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you hit a birb?
Actually, it hit me. I was flying under it, buzzards instinctively tuck their wings and dive if you get close enough to them. His trajectory calculations were sketchy at best and I was already as close to the ground as I could get. I feel terrible about hitting birds, not because of the damage but because they're my buddies, sometimes nobody gets a choice in the matter.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Ford Bronco What do you see from your office window? mclaren-skunkworks-1170x780
Oh I know where you work! Been to that facility many times and the one just to the east of it off P as well!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like PNW Doug Fir.
When I was living on a family farm my BIL and I took down and sawed several thousand bf of poplar, cherry, walnut, hard and soft maple along with some custom sawing for other folks. Have not had the mill running for several years but still do some veneering/wood butchering when I have time. I really appreciate unique and figured wood, especially in softwoods. Neat how diverse the careers of members are. Never figured bigmeats for a wood guy.

Sponsored

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not allowed to have our cell phone or any electronic devices at work. Must be kept it car. Work at the site that produce Little Boy and Fat Man. The two nukes dropped on Japan to end WWII. It's aSecret/Top Secret area. Lots of special nuclear materials. No windows in the important areas either to even take pics. But man if we could take pics.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gross. Fucking bums.
Saying that 👆 on this thread while complaining about your cold-wittle-feetsy-wheetsies on the floor vent HVAC thread, huh? Seems like there’s some irony in there somewhere if you squint your eyes just a little...

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I was living on a family farm my BIL and I took down and sawed several thousand bf of poplar, cherry, walnut, hard and soft maple along with some custom sawing for other folks. Have not had the mill running for several years but still do some veneering/wood butchering when I have time. I really appreciate unique and figured wood, especially in softwoods. Neat how diverse the careers of members are. Never figured bigmeats for a wood guy.
Logging used to be "The" industry here in OR. I remember as a kid seeing the log trucks hauling a load where a single log filled the entire truck.
old-growth-beecroft_s.jpg

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our town used to be called, "The Nations Wood Capital" due to the manufacturing. Think the title was DOA 50 years ago as most of the cabinet/desk/chair places have closed down.
Sponsored