Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracy has mentioned custom painting. We do offer a grey Wildtrak, if orange isn't your flavor.
Does it have orange text or black? If black I’m sold.
Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I canceled my order after waiting a few months with no delivery updates. But I'll be back on board if custom color options are ever offered. I never liked the blue of the OBX Sas badge contrasted against my A51.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems that these are no longer on the AR website. Shame.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd have a hard time choosing between the Wildtrak and the basic (red) Ford one.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll continue to make them available, periodically, as production allows. I'm thinking 4-6 days a month to keep the quantities manageable on our end and space the order time frames out. I can't begin to tell you the hole we were in with the launch of these badges. Hundreds, just the week that they launched. It literally took us months to dig out of that hole from just week one orders.
This!!!! Is good management. Bravo!!!

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh shoot that’s perfect, next time they’re up I’ll buy one asap. I thought it was orange font like in the og post. Heck I don’t even need custom with that.
Now I’m just mad I didn’t pull the trigger lol, I wondered if that’s what it meant when it said stain black text, that it wasn’t just the script but too much doubt 🤦🏼‍♂️

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracy has mentioned custom painting. We do offer a grey Wildtrak, if orange isn't your flavor.
well when these come up again I'm down for some badlands style with the orange in there
I so wish I had pulled the trigger, these were in my cart but I did not know custom colours were an option, that was my holdup

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the new listing you can choose orange placard or grey placard then silver or satin black font. So turns out if you choose grey placard and satin black this is what you get.
Looks great. I have an EG WT so it’s gotta be black to match the black Bronco on the back. Showed my wife and she voted Orange, so I say if she votes on a color that a green light to order! 😉 Now I gotta keep an eye out for the next order window. I saw one going past me at 80 and the quick glacé I saw it looked top notch.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great. I have an EG WT so it’s gotta be black to match the black Bronco on the back. Showed my wife and she voted Orange, so I say if she votes on a color that a green light to order! 😉 Now I gotta keep an eye out for the next order window. I saw one going past me at 80 and the quick glacé I saw it looked top notch.
The orange will be a nice contrast for the green, on my hpr it’s already orangish so throwing another different orange was a hard pass. But I like it on every non red bronco color currently available.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll continue to make them available, periodically, as production allows. I'm thinking 4-6 days a month to keep the quantities manageable on our end and space the order time frames out. I can't begin to tell you the hole we were in with the launch of these badges. Hundreds, just the week that they launched. It literally took us months to dig out of that hole from just week one orders.
Gotta love the "we have too many orders" scenario. So much better than the "Oh shit we need more customers" I don't think you'll ever have the latter problem (knock on wood).

Archetype Racing = Quality!

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@EIGHTLUG I'm hoping these become available again. I saw them before but they were no longer available on your website at that time, I thought it might have been Ford with a cease and desist or something. I'm definitely in for a Wildtrak set
Sponsored