First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't make it through the wallet commercial. He sounds like a desperate tik tokker pleading for attention.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PJ O’Rourke, Dave Barry and Lewis Grizzard were all funnier curmudgeons and satirists but he's trying to keep the sarcastic style alive since they’re too dead to do it themselves.

Last edited:

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's stuff like this, and all those wanna-be look at me self-produced podcasts where they found a cool subject and month later are ultimate sources of information. At least he doesn't end every other sentence as if he's asking a question when making statements, that drives me nuts.

LetFree

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 M3, '19 X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He’s been doing these car reviews for over a decade. I’ve loosely watched them here and there and don’t take them more seriously then he probably means them to be taken. However, if you can get past the wry humor he generally makes points that for the most part are varying degrees of true. I prefer the straightpipes for my “regular guy” car reviews though.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that at the end he just can't get enough of it's styling. It really is just a back to basics machine in the end. I look at mine every time I park it. It is way more capable offroad than he suggests. It is also way more fun than any of my 8 other vehicles I've owned. The only thing I've owned that's as much fun on road is a 90'integra that was a go-kart essentially
Ha! I had a manual 94 integra that was such a hot little go kart....

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regular Car Reviews are quite entertaining - his take on the Bronco is here:

what an idiot
my 2021 bd 4dr 2.7l softy with to many mods to mention has saved my life made me sweat cry and laugh it also made me a rock star being approached everywhere everyday
that guys an idiot ...ps
he hawking a wallet thats like sitting on a square hunk of medal and hes saying im a fool?

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only thing I've owned that's as much fun on road is a 90'integra that was a go-kart essentially
After about a dozen cars, I 100% agree, the last car I had this much fun with was my 97 Integra Type R, which I bought in 2019 and sold in 2021. So much fun, but living in DTLA, it was a rough ride.

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. Because a 4-runner from last century is the gold standard by which all vehicles should be judged.

Sponsored

mlawrence74

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idiot! Don't waste your time listening to this baboon, only wants clicks for $$.

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve never seen anyone from Maryland who knows how to drive *any* car. So….

Ravenndd

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe it’s me but he really isn’t that funny. Just saying something sucks over and over…anyone can do that. No question the Bronco has had quality issues and the expectations of what it can do stock have been a bit high within the community. There are still a ton of redeeming qualities.

The things he didn’t like were mostly all subjective. The tailgate swings out. I have never had a problem with that. Gas mileage sucks. I bought a basically stock big bend knowing I was going to commute and didn’t want all the things. Over 7k miles I am averaging nearly 23 mpg and in the last 500 commuting 24.9. Is that great? No but it’s not terrible. He has a bias about the bronco prior to making this video and all he did was nitpick to confirm that.

The bronco can be a beast or very tame depending on what you want it to be and that’s the beauty. You can make it distinctly yours. I’m happy with my purchase and got it at MSRP which is another thing he got wrong.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Goes through all the trim levels and says there is no base model while driving a base...

Some of the criticisms were accurate, while most of the video he had no clue what he was talking about.

Gotta like the end rant, pretty spot on.
I think it's a Big Bend he's driving.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is the first time I've seen this guy. My take is he is to car reviews what Don Cherry is to hockey. Be outrageous and don't let the truth get in the way of entertainment. Being liked isn't the only way to get attention.
Sponsored