Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The one on the driver side isnt as noticable with the noise, its just a small gap. The passenger side one is big enough I could probably fit my finger in there and it sounds like a window cracked
Thats exactly what I hear when no music is on. Like a window is slightly cracked.
Sponsored

pilot_ims

Wildtrak
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats exactly what I hear when no music is on. Like a window is slightly cracked.
I would check those seals in the corner. In the daylight I can grab a better photo of the seals I found to have the huge gaps

Sponsored
OP
OP
Isles13

Isles13

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2DR Wildtrak, '15 Z/28 #533
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gorgeous!!! First thoughts? (I freaking love mine!!)
Itā€™s fantastic Iā€™m so happy with it. Itā€™s really quick too for a 5k pound truck.

Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Following my ride on the train. Iā€™m in NJ. Yesterday It was in eastern PA hoping it would be in NJ/NY by end of day, then started traveling west again, now itā€™s in Ohio. What kind of wonky route is this?
Following my ride on the train. Iā€™m in NJ. Yesterday It was in eastern PA hoping it would be in NJ/NY by end of day, then started traveling west again, now itā€™s in Ohio. What kind of wonky route is this?
becauseā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..Jersey šŸ¤£!!! No really, hope your rig arrives soon.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the same thing! Im so glad youre happy!
i wouldnā€™t know how ā€œquickā€ it is šŸ˜‰. Hope itā€™s not cause I got it to slow down! Took it to the Jersey shore this weekend (and not that stupid @$$ show that made jerseys rep even worsešŸ™„). On the upside, Iā€™m doing a self imposed 700 mile break in by driving the posted speed limits and netted 20.7 miles per gallon on my first tank of gas (430 miles on the tank including highway & city driving, 2.7 4 dr w/part time 4x4). Downside is the Mrs was busting my balls telling me this was slowest Iā€™ve driven in 20+ years.

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In other news and not to offend other build brothers and sisters butā€¦..Cā€™MON @Atomic Betty!!!! Pulling for your rigs arrivalšŸ˜‰
Thanks!!! Last time I called (when it actually understood me saying TTGX for the 500th time :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:) She was in Buffalo, NY and scheduled to be at the final train stop just below Albany at 11:34 tomorrow - very specific! haha Then I have to wait for a truck for the final leg....makes me hopeful for this week but I'm trying to not get too excited because I know what always happens when I do, but she's getting closer!!! Not in time for my birthday yesterday, but a belated birthday I suppose šŸ˜œ