swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's real. Exhaust note is quite good for a turbo.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 9/18/2023 PXL_20231209_142553263.MP-01
Sponsored

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to hear you guys on the west coast are starting to see yours come in. Checked my rail car every day this week and it seems that it has gotten stuck in Ohio for maintenance over the last 3 days but seems to be back on the rails this morning. Hoping it's a quick trip down here now, it would be nice to have before Christmas lol.
It's real. Exhaust note is quite good for a turbo.

View attachment 590502
Glad you were able to make it all work out.

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s really real. Just getting around to posting because I spent the majority of the day driving around with what most people thought was the dumbest looking grin.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 9/18/2023 IMG_0334

Last edited:

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When was your ship date? Mines also headed for S CA but I don’t have any tracking info outside of the Ford tracker. Hoping your good news means mine is close !
Well, still no Bronco. Rail car arrived on Thursday. Not sure how long the Bronco takes to get delivered to the dealer via the car carrier but surprised it’s more than a couple days…. 😢

It Me David

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, still no Bronco. Rail car arrived on Thursday. Not sure how long the Bronco takes to get delivered to the dealer via the car carrier but surprised it’s more than a couple days…. 😢
Nothing here either, but my delivery estimate on Fords tracker did move forward which was interesting, so now i'm right in the middle of the window. Don't have a lot of faith in the tracker but interesting nonetheless!

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After an intoxicating weekend with her (not even any wheeling...), now another wait as she is hauled home. She was supposed to get picked up today but wasn't, hopefully tomorrow.

Dutch

Wildtrak
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4D Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all, new to the forum, been following this thread for some time so first off big thanks to you all for sharing your experiences. It was great sharing the wait with others, passing the time and seeing updates along the way. Ordered back in July, so not as long ago as some of you. My Wildtrak arrived in Birmingham AL by rail on Friday, so hoping to see it show up at my dealer any day now!

It Me David

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its happening!! Chatted with dealer this morning and they said it would probably be ready for pickup tomorrow but they would call me if they get it done today. Now to finish getting my finances in order. Hope you remaining socal people start getting good news today as well!

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 9/18/2023 1702402705465

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Railcar tracing update today says it made it to the rail yard here in NC where it gets transfered to auto transport services.

So I'm hoping they have trucks ready and it makes it to the dealer this weekend. It's only about 2 hours out from my dealer, so she's definitely in the home stretch. Can't wait to finally have this journey come to an end.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well my truck missed its ride from Detroit to San Diego as the trucking company showed up well before the dealer opened yesterday. Although they could not get it rescheduled for today, it is scheduled for pickup tomorrow and delivery on Saturday. It's like I get 2 delivery experiences instead of just one. I'm not overly confident in 3 days total, door to door, we'll see.

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well my truck missed its ride from Detroit to San Diego as the trucking company showed up well before the dealer opened yesterday. Although they could not get it rescheduled for today, it is scheduled for pickup tomorrow and delivery on Saturday. It's like I get 2 delivery experiences instead of just one. I'm not overly confident in 3 days total, door to door, we'll see.
I had the whole “2 del experience” typed out in response to your last post but wasn’t sure how you were handling it. Saturday is doable with the right driver/methamphetamine combo.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had the whole “2 del experience” typed out in response to your last post but wasn’t sure how you were handling it. Saturday is doable with the right driver/methamphetamine combo.
Ha, I'm hoping for 2 drivers and no meth...

I'm all good with more minor delays. It's a miniscule blip compared to the entire last year of "roller coastering" (we have an allocation, we don't, you will get a '23, you won't get a '23, UAW strike, Ford web tracker, flight cancellation, no dealer weekend hours).

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First truck 3 hours early on Monday. 2nd attempt at pickup aborted today due to the trucks booty being too wide. On to lucky #3, maybe tomorrow, maybe Thu. Nothing like additional drama here at the bitter end to match the entire journey...

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Railcar tracing update today says it made it to the rail yard here in NC where it gets transfered to auto transport services.

So I'm hoping they have trucks ready and it makes it to the dealer this weekend. It's only about 2 hours out from my dealer, so she's definitely in the home stretch. Can't wait to finally have this journey come to an end.
Still no delivery yet. Sucks knowing it's only 2 hours away and it's gotta wait for a truck to delivery it. Hopefully sometime next week it shows up. Would be a nice Christmas present.
Sponsored