Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep that's the one. I'm waiting for my bronco order I placed last May to be delivered there. I check their stock from time to time to see if there is something on the lot for a better deal so I don't have to keep waiting.

They offered me a canceled order for 5k over sticker last year but I feel these rigs are already priced 10k over what they should realistically be.

Hoping mine gets there by March. I have X-Plan pricing I'm going to use. It helps cover part of the price increase from MY23 to MY24.
Where is this dealership? Thank you
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Jeep is dropping their MSRP by some $3500. I call that a start.

I suspect Ford won't be far behind. Jacking up the price on what is essentially a very expensive toy in the midst of sky high interest rates isn't a formula for moving rigs off the lots.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reactions: LCW

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all knew the demand would level out at some point, for various reasons.

I also said before, and I'll say it again: Customers will remember dealerships that screwed them originally and tried to gouge them with huge ADM when things were booming. I was fortunate enough where that wasn't an issue for me, however if I had been in that situation I'd never return to them again.

I hope some of them are the ones sitting on too much inventory right now...

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here in the Bay Area of northern California the market was slower to turn thanks to all the tech money sloshing around. But, I just checked and there are loads of Broncos at dealers. The closest one has 19, a far cry from just a few months ago when they had maybe two when we dropped by for service on our current vehicle.

Used Broncos have come down a lot in price and are no longer selling for close to new MSRP. Most of them are low mileage, and I have to think people bought them for the coolness factor rather than as serious wheelers, then got tired of the Bronco as a daily driver. Their loss is somebody else's gain.

I'm still not in the market yet. Got over the big operation, and we're now in the process of buying a house under construction in a neighborhood we've had our eyes on for a while. Gotta keep our financial nose clean in the meantime, plus move after that.

Sponsored

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Everything is local. Broncos and Jeeps have historically sold very well in Socal and some local dealers still list at $8k+ ADM, for example

https://www.elcajonford.com/VehicleDetails/new-2024-Ford-Bronco-Black_Diamond-El_Cajon-CA/5757601400

Yes, I will name names. El Cajon Ford in San Diego - never, ever so business with them.
Wow, that is some ridiculous markup. I will make a mental note of avoiding these guys. Does not want to make you go back for repeat business when they run you through the cleaners like this,

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of my local dealers has 20, including 3 raptors, one over $100k. Many are used, very low miles, at or above msrp. I’ll check back with them this summer and see how it’s going.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford needs to cut prices like Jeep.

0% interest on an overpriced $55K Outer Banks is not a good deal. $55K buys a very well equipped Toyota/Hyundai/Mazda/Kia/Honda. Broncos should be where Rangers are priced. There are plenty of alternatives and folks are choosing them as you can see with all the Broncos rotting on lots.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should send some to my dealer..they have 2. Btw..people keep saying to cut prices..well why not cut all these inflationary products that are sky high prices..eggs, beef, furniture, clothing. You name it, it’s higher.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Back in May of 2023, I had my eye on a little red 2dr OBX at a small town dealer. But they were stuck on a 10K ADM, and I wouldn't do it. So I didn't get that one.

It's still there, at least as of 2 weeks ago. They had it marked about $500 under sticker. When I was looking there was also a Big Bend 4dr paired with it, but for the last few months it's been the only Bronco on that lot.

The dealer where I did get my Bronco from has probably 10 or so last time I drove by - that's a much larger dealer in a much larger town though. When I bought my Big Bend back in June, it was one of three they had, and most of them would move in less than a week with some ADM.

I can't wait to see the ADM go away - I wish Ford had done something about that. For every good dealer you hear about, you hear about 10 shady ones, and the general dealer experience is really harming the brand name, in my opinion. Or at least it is for me.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
New vehicle intro with pent up demand, COVID related issues, and production snags (hardtop etc). That was never going to be the longer term reality for this mass produced vehicle. Plus Ford has likely already burned through people who buy 3 of 4 Broncos for their wife and kids. ;)

Things are just getting back to normal now in terms of demand, complicated by price raising hangover and interest rates.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My local NorCal dealer has 10; they typically had 3-4 in the past. No idea on ADM. Got mine last January from a small town dealer 400 mi away. A few days later is when Ford started offering the $2500 incentive to change orders like mine (hardtop/Lux/Sasquatch), and then their MSRP increased to the point I would have paid the same as I did with ADM (exactly what I wanted, no waiting).

As for financing, exceptionally good credit does not mean much compared to dealer incentives. Wife got a CR-V last summer, and since it was a '24 we were offered ~8% vs. the ~4% for '23 models (we were planning on paying it off in a few months once we liquidated investments).

Just think Ford increased MSRP (taking some of the ADM from the dealer's pockets) but now is stuck with excessive inventory and won't help offset the higher (8% and above) interest rates. At the same time, some owners are realizing that daily driving a Bronco isn't for everyone and are selling which also causes excessive inventory.

Sorta related, but anyone looking for medium/high end bicycles, especially non-electric, are seeing huge discounts (compared to Covid pricing/availability) as it appears manufacturers over estimated demand for customers buying $5-$10k bikes.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few weeks ago the wife was interested in getting an Outer Banks 4dr but even with her 860 credit score they wanted 8.9% interest. She ended up a few blocks down the street and drove home a 2024 Mazda CX-50 Premium Plus Turbo for 0%. It's a pretty nice little vehicle and actually suits her more. The 9% interest the Ford dealer wanted was insane. There's no reason Ford could not offer incentives of at least 1.9% on the Bronco. Similar to the EV crisis , I think most everyone that really had to have a Bronco has already gotten one.
Credit scores top out at 850, so an 860 is absolutely amazing.