Sponsored

Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think Ford will drop something Oct 20th either this video or B&P when GMC is unveiling the electric Hummer (yes i think Ford is that petty to keep attention)
FCA did the same and tried to take some Bronco thunder from Ford.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so does this mean next week lol? watch build and price come out first

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cannot believe that BN is a marketing company. They are horrible.
This new ā€œdropā€ essentially states that their previous post about filming is complete, just finishing editing was...how should I say this...NOT FACTUAL.
I hope the new Ford CEO gets rid of his entire marketing section and hires some people who understand concepts like, digital format, Twitter, email, publishing factual marketing materials...you know ā€œAdvanced, Cutting Edge Conceptsā€.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t think the interior video was done yet and ready for editing. I bet they were waiting for those recent Broncos weā€™ve seen to come off the line to film those Interiors. They need real ones, not just CGI junk. They were probably lying to us that it was (fully) filmed. They ā€˜mightā€™ have filmed ā€™someā€™ stuff like logos and basics but they needed those Broncos to be finished. I bet theyā€™re actually planning to film the interiors ā€˜BYā€™ this week.

I called it a few weeks ago, my post from 10/4...

Ford Bronco Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video? 1602853858056

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Makes sense. It should come out before B&P. Ford is likely directing them on release dates, and as before, Ford is using BN as a the mouth guard to take any backlash, and set expectations. So BN releases this next week...the B&P comes out the following week, which is the last week of October. The only thing that irks me is the Moab event from the 28-31st. Im sure Ford does NOT want B&P to release prior to an upcoming event given the overwhelming questions/complaints at the event. Why would Ford want that? The event would just create a platform for people to voice any short-comings on B&P. I have a feeling Ford may pre-announce the B&P at the end of October. I.e they wont actually release it, but will announce WHEN they will release it, and that could mean early in the week following the Moab event - Monday/Tuesday Nov 2nd or 3nd. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm disappointed they responded to someone else and not me after all my daily release the video comments.

What is TT? So many acronyms. Feels like its internal marketing speak instead of a message to followers of an "independent enthusiast community." ?

I initially thought we were only going to see the interior of the red fishing guide concept that a couple Instagram accounts have shown in what appears to be a hotel ballroom at probably some ford social media event. I really hope we get a look at every interior option.

I think the video has been ready for a while but is going to be released only when Ford tells their social media marketing vendor (disguised as independent enthusiast community) that they are allowed to. This is why I give them a hard time, because it's all lies. A truly independent site would release what they had immediately.

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense. It should come out before B&P. Ford is likely directing them on release dates, and as before, Ford is using BN as a the mouth guard to take any backlash, and set expectations. So BN releases this next week...the B&P comes out the following week, which is the last week of October. The only thing that irks me is the Moab event from the 28-31st. Im sure Ford does NOT want B&P to release prior to an upcoming event given the overwhelming questions/complaints at the event. Why would Ford want that? The event would just create a platform for any short-comings on B&P. I have a feeling Ford may pre-announce the B&P at the end of October. I.e they wont actually release it, will announce WHEN they will release it, and that could mean early in the week following the Moab event - Monday/Tuesday Nov 2nd or 3nd. Just my two cents.
Sadly thatā€™s a great point. Inviting a lot of questions and probably rabid potential buyers.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You could believe it was actually him or not, but when the CEO posted here, he too said something along the lines of 'could you imagine if we released B&P prior to a major event like Super Cel East'? It would be mayhem. He also said end of October, guaranteed.

So Moab event creates a further push on the date. Which is why i think they will announce an official B&P date by the end of the month, but the site wont open up until after Moab. My opinion isnt totally predicated on CEOs post, because frankly, it may not have been him. But from a marketing and politcal standpoint, all of this makes sense.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yeah, right, the same video they have been promising for a month, BN is a joke.
What makes it worse is that they said they were finished filming 4 weeks ago and only editing was left. They said it takes a while to edit. 4 weeks to edit? I donā€™t think so.
ā€Homie donā€™t play thatā€ - Homie The Clown

Ford Bronco Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video? 0D787805-2491-4BFE-98E3-527A893C60FD

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot believe that BN is a marketing company. They are horrible.
This new ā€œdropā€ essentially states that their previous post about filming is complete, just finishing editing was...how should I say this...NOT FACTUAL.
I hope the new Ford CEO gets rid of his entire marketing section and hires some people who understand concepts like, digital format, Twitter, email, publishing factual marketing materials...you know ā€œAdvanced, Cutting Edge Conceptsā€.
PREACH

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol you guys do realize that this video was never going to be CGI in the first place. Weeks ago Bronco Nation stated very clearly that they had already filmed the walkthrough and that they needed a few weeks for editing. Tell me, who needs weeks to edit one probably 30 minute video?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol you guys do realize that this video was never going to be CGI in the first place. Weeks ago Bronco Nation stated very clearly that they had already filmed the walkthrough and that they needed a few weeks for editing. Tell me, who needs weeks to edit one probably 30 minute video?

Is there an echo in here????? ?
j/k