Sponsored

Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video?

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm expecting many extreme closeups of the license plate holder and Ford blue emblem. Also very artistic shots of tail light assembly.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also "bungled" is really in the eye of the impatient reservation holders. What exactly has been bungled?
Precise communication, transparency and honesty have been bungled.

Have we devolved so much that we can't expect these things? I don't need BN to invent reasons for delays to tweet out...even if they are 'taking one for the team'. I actually don't need or want BN involved AT ALL.

I don't mind delays or process changes like moving the deadline for reservations move back and forth...but I do expect when they make changes to the process they notify those that would be impacted by that process. etc etc etc.

Top down communication is what I expect. Not from BN. Not from dealerships. Not to Andy at a Super Cel event to relay to us via YouTube. Direct from Ford to ALL reservation holders in a holistic, truthful manner.

Don't piss down my leg and tell me its raining..or ignore that my leg is getting wet and that feels like what Ford is doing.

I don't expect IT rockstars or marketing on par with Apple. Ford makes cars. However, accurate communication and transparency is table stakes for any business.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is TT? So many acronyms. Feels like its internal marketing speak instead of a message to followers of an "independent enthusiast community."
Gotta pay the BN membership fee to find out what the acronyms mean buddy.

Here's a freebie though, TT means:

Ford Bronco Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video? 1602921866256

Understand the disastifcation on BN. But you're wasting your time critquing them. Let's be clear, Ford created BN as an external group to absorb any customer complaints, and Ford could leverage off BN to better manage delays. I.e. B&P gets pushed out another month, lets have BN release some information halfway through, so bridge the gap. Ford is controlling all of this. To think BN has delays because of 'video editting' or other reasons is laughable.

BN is being used as the mouth guard and the fall guy. It's Tom with Greg sprinkles.
How do you post something intelligent like this...

You could believe it was actually him or not, but when the CEO posted here
...while still believing in santa claus aka for the last time that wasn't the Ford CEO! At some point you'll let it go and feel much better.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cannot believe that BN is a marketing company. They are horrible.
This new “drop” essentially states that their previous post about filming is complete, just finishing editing was...how should I say this...NOT FACTUAL.
I hope the new Ford CEO gets rid of his entire marketing section and hires some people who understand concepts like, digital format, Twitter, email, publishing factual marketing materials...you know “Advanced, Cutting Edge Concepts”.
I just hope they share it. With some of the attitudes, I wouldn't blame them if they make people join over there to view it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm disappointed they responded to someone else and not me after all my daily release the video comments.

What is TT? So many acronyms. Feels like its internal marketing speak instead of a message to followers of an "independent enthusiast community." ?
Tool testing units. Those are close to production.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But hasn't Ford already admitted that they're beyond capacity anyway? What's the point? It's actually hurting their image more than helping. The return of the Bronco is plenty enough power to elbow into the market space. Journalists have been hyping it like crazy. They should have quit while they were ahead.
They pretty much have admitted that. Things are likely to be even tighter with Ranger adding Tremor and other packages to the mix.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what the heck is C&M?? I’m getting so tired of these acronyms. I hear enough horrible ones with my agency I don’t need even more lol (and I’m not even old so don’t try to boomer me?)
Control Mind = CM

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Precise communication, transparency and honesty have been bungled.
That’s my favorite part of what you said.

To echo your point, let’s not act like Ford hasn’t done a poor job regarding some very basic things that could have easily been handled properly.

Yes, this is a first-world problem. Yes, no one is gonna go hungry if they don’t get their Bronco when they thought they would but, wow, would it have been all that difficult (in this digital age) for Ford to email updates as things changed? Or how about a micro site on Ford.com dedicated to providing information to reservation holders?

Now, I’m also not interested in anyone creating new threads dedicated to listing all the ways Ford has bungled this. It would probably serve no real point because while Ford “is listening” they don’t appear to be listening about this. So, on to learning more about how the Bronco will function, what it will look like precisely, what our options will be, how to use it in various situations, etc.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha! Its fun to think it was him. Just let me have it. I post half the things I do here because of COVID boredom. Don’t crush my dreams.
Sponsored