First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the carbonized grey - are we talking the cheap roof, or the parts they actually paint?
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

I'm sticking with AB, but that Carbonized Gray is sharp!!!!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201025_080405
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201025_080748

(Joining the riot...)
These are two pictures I took of the same car, which is ICONIC SILVER. I am not convinced the Bronco in this post is Carbonized Gray. I posted a bunch of pictures to B6G Sunday of colors from one of my two local dealers. There was no Carbonized Gray. But one of you guys posted some info from a paint supplier that seemed to say Iconic is metallic snd Carbonized is not. The Bronco in these pictures looks pretty metallic to me.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem I have is that I need to see the carb gray with the gray MIC top. Since it's not likely the same shade, it has the potential to look really bad. I'll need to see it in a variety of lighting conditions. I guess we'll see.

EDIT. I don't trust the renders and this one photo in a bright factory isn't enough.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It remains to be seen. If the body paint gray is a bluish gray and the MIC ends up as a greenish gray, it could look bad. I'm not sure that there's any reason, at this point to trust that it will be a good looking match.

EDIT: It's still on my "maybe" list until I see more.

Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate your insight. Are you allowed to share pictures of the builds going on in the factory and outside in the lot once completed? I myself am getting a 2-door BL and would love to see more pics if possible! haha

Last edited:

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate your insight. Are you allowed to share pictures of the builds going on in the factory and outside in the lot once completed? I myself and getting a 2-door BL and would love to see more pics if possible! haha
Ahh... so we're dealing with an insider here? Sorry @LEGEND , I'll give your statement a little bit more credibility than that of any other Joe... but just a little

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
glad to hear! I also love the Sasquatch but in some angles it almost looks too bloated for my tastes. I don’t need 35 inch tires for a daily driver and 33 inch KO2’s are just a good balance of looks, drivability and off-road capability.
Sponsored